Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Buy Safety!

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Just a thought.. perhaps as an alternative to those that do want to PvE without threat of PvP, there might be limited means to "buy" a certain duration and location`s safety.

Just to mix it up a little, ideas that might achieve this:

Top 10 ranking gatherer for the week gets a serious of "contracts" that can be expended at any time giving them pvp free pve time of 1 hr each.
Clan that achieves X result can bestow PvP immunity to guild member for X period of time
Weekly loto with X number of winning results
Mayor can bestow "gifts" to node members (be that random or selected)

Just a Saturday afternoon musing!

Comments

• Options
    Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think the only way you buy safety is to buy other pvpers for protection
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Highering top PvP guilds to protect you while gathering sounds like a good idea.
    Just hope they don't turn on you and take your stuff. Beady eyed Elves are well known to be shifty like that.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    Don't worry, my cat will protect you.

d3d5yjp-21e1086d-7f02-4427-adf1-25edd4a4c25c.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzIxYzhiY2EyLTljMzAtNDhmMy1hNTgyLWZjZTcxYjAyNGY2OVwvZDNkNXlqcC0yMWUxMDg2ZC03ZjAyLTQ0MjctYWRmMS0yNWVkZDRhNGMyNWMuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.IbrvcCeWwvG8kmi1uRQLpfEo0131KFz7TT5XOtqEbEU
  • Options
    AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Nobody can hire sniper kitten. He installed a laser sight on one of his guns and hasn’t been seen since.

Hhak63P.png
  • Options
    I have catnip. Sniper Kitty accepts contract. He is just busy appearing in a cameo for the film John Wick 4.