Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Vek fanart

So I think I know what race I’m going to pick :smile: . I love the unnatural skin and eye colours and all the tattoos and accessories. I would also like to add my 2 cents and share how I see Vek beyond just the face features. I like the more unique and unnatural look but I don’t really want them to be completely troll-like. Sure they can have more lanky bodies and longer neck/arms but I don’t want them to have hunched postures. I see them as a more regal and graceful counterpart to a Ren’kai. Like you would look at them and think yeah thats no tank, more like a cleric or a mage.

But of course once in a while there will be a young Vek who will go travel the world and live her Zootopia dreams and become a warrior instead of a cleric like her elders always wanted :smiley: . And with that I finally present to you my scribbles .

xhdcpy5.jpg

Comments