Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Unbreakable Bonds

VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
edited March 2022 in Announcements
jan221920---Voyager-Plus---Background.jpg

To the Dünir dwarves, the bonds of friendship are as arduous to forge as trusting another with one’s life. Once that devotion is set, like hardy links in a finely crafted chain, they are impervious to destruction.

The Unbreakable Bonds cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from February 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until March 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Through the Lens add-ons will be removed on February 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2022-02-08-unbreakable-bonds
community_management.gif

Comments

• OsFurOsFur Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    cool for dwarf fans
    𝐎𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐮𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐛 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
  • That bird tho :love:
  • Dwarves ... Dogs ... Ale ... All those things that I like and in the same package! <3B)
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    -T0Mb- wrote: »
    Dwarves ... Dogs ... Ale ... All those things that I like and in the same package! <3B)

IKR! <3 The Rabble Rumbler and Quittin’ Time Meadhall might be my favorite caravan and freehold cosmetics yet.... :O
    community_management.gif
  • -T0Mb--T0Mb- Member
    edited February 2022
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Dwarves ... Dogs ... Ale ... All those things that I like and in the same package! <3B)

IKR! <3 The Rabble Rumbler and Quittin’ Time Meadhall might be my favorite caravan and freehold cosmetics yet.... :O

Those are very cool cosmetics and I love those dogs! Well done! B)
  • pyrealpyreal Member, Warrior of Old
    The Meadhall has a good look to it.

Thats an ugly mut. Already hear the drool drippin'.

Unfortunately not feeling the costume. The big plate apron thing is large visually and I can't see the usefulness of it. Its like craftsman garb but rebranded as mining and my little brain don't like it.

The bracers will look sharp on my Dunir Cleric. ;)
  • I have no idea who is in charge of QA but jesus, fire them already, absolutely abysmal stuff.
  • That eagle looks sick. And the pug goat is an abomination...that i need in my life.
    That eagle looks sick. And the pug goat is an abomination...that i need in my life.

Its a sheep, specifically a male (ram). Dwarves. Mountains. Mountain sheep.
  • GregoriausGregoriaus Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Loving the set.

The Meadhall is going to be epic, and the eagle following around is awesome.
    The armor set is very nice as well. It might just be the look of the characters, but it seems a little bulky for the female form. But the set is great in all of it's glory! :smiley:
    The mount is so ugly, it's almost adorable xD

But a follow-up question: With the cavaran skin looking so damn epic, with a rolling tavern on wheels, and adorned with Drive-in-Mugs: Is it possible to summon the caravan, beyond the use of moving large quantities of items? Just for the sake of having it out and riding it around for Roleplaying purposes? I would love to ride around in it, even if it would be slower than a normal mount. Just for showing off it's awesomeness! :sunglasses:
  • Gregoriaus wrote: »
    But a follow-up question: With the cavaran skin looking so damn epic, with a rolling tavern on wheels, and adorned with Drive-in-Mugs: Is it possible to summon the caravan, beyond the use of moving large quantities of items? Just for the sake of having it out and riding it around for Roleplaying purposes? I would love to ride around in it, even if it would be slower than a normal mount. Just for showing off it's awesomeness! :sunglasses:

What a fantastic idea! I hope we will see that in game! :D
  • captivatedcaptivated Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    We officially approve this months cosmetic sales.

Sincerely, the beerfest comitee of the munich metropolitan city council.
  • Another awesome set. The mount just looks like the most stubborn creature in verra hahaha. Looking forward to seeing the UE5 models of these and eventually in game.

But please, let there be Ren'kai Dragons! Black and green badass beefcakes! Mwahahaha xD
    edited February 2022
    The Meadhall has an odd element. The beams on the side look like temporary/auxiliary supports. Is the wall not sufficient to hold up the building? I think not!
    Dwarven craftsmanship doesn't require auxiliary support.

It would look better with those removed.

Also, 'smashed thumbs' are a hallmark of craftsmen, not miners. This reinforces my feeling that this costume was a craftsmen costume that was rebranded into mining.
    Vaknar wrote: »
    jan221920---Voyager-Plus---Background.jpg

To the Dünir dwarves, the bonds of friendship are as arduous to forge as trusting another with one’s life. Once that devotion is set, like hardy links in a finely crafted chain, they are impervious to destruction.

The Unbreakable Bonds cosmetic add-ons will be available in the Ashes of Creation shop from February 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific until March 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific. Don’t forget that Through the Lens add-ons will be removed on February 9, 2022 at 11:00 a.m. Pacific when the new cosmetics swap over.

For more information, check out our news post: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2022-02-08-unbreakable-bonds

A question about the caravan skin: does the skin encompass the critters pulling the caravan, or just the wagon portion?
  • pyreal wrote: »
    Also, 'smashed thumbs' are a hallmark of craftsmen, not miners. This reinforces my feeling that this costume was a craftsmen costume that was rebranded into mining.

Where did you get this?
    pyreal wrote: »

Where did you get this?

I moonlight as a trim carpenter. Worked a full year in TX heat doing first trims on new homes.
  • pyreal wrote: »
    pyreal wrote: »

Where did you get this?

I moonlight as a trim carpenter. Worked a full year in TX heat doing first trims on new homes.

Alrighty then. :)
    @Vaknar is that caravan skin going to turn my ponies into fugly muts?
  • Baz4kBaz4k Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I am actually heartbroken I missed this one... :(