Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Want to ask, how to download this game ?

deathole248deathole248 Member
edited June 2022 in Support & FAQ
hi guys, i'am new in here, i see this game on youtube and want to try this game, but i cant find download patch or something on web. maybe you guys can help me.

thanks

Comments

• SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This game is still in development. It is not available for download because it isn't finished yet. If you want, however, you can look at the wiki to learn more about it, or subscribe to the monthly newsletter on the bottom of the main page for occasional information, including links to archives of the monthly development update livestreams. You can find the latest one of those on YouTube here: Development Update with Seasonal Tech Demonstration - 11AM PT Friday, May 27, 2022
  • SongRuneSongRune Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    As much as Marcet is almost assuredly joking, not everyone is tech savvy. Do not do this, it will seriously harm your computer.
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    @Marcet You ain't funny mate, literally 0 people laughed.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    As @SongRune has helpfully noted, AoC is still in development and thus not ready to be downloaded yet. There will be more closed testing prior to release in the future - if you want to participate, you can purchase a pack from the shop.

I'm moving this thread to the FAQ section and closing it, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.