Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Farming

ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I have searched the Wiki, and asked around, I don't see anything about if we will be able to grow trees on our freehold in addition to going out and gathering them? I know Steven liked the tree system in Archeage and enjoyed the thunderstruck trees, until they screwed him lol. He is right, it was always exciting to go back to your farm and see if you had a TS tree. With a 15.00 sub I can't imagine this being abused too much, I'm sure some will have 5 accounts for the freeholds but most will not.

Eithere way really looking forward to seeing the farming system and the fact we can hire NPC's to help make it feel like "less of a job" really makes me happy!

If it's planned or not, what are your thoughts? would you like a seed vendor and be able to grow your own trees, Life si Fuedal and Archeage did these wonderfully.

TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn

Comments

• NishUKNishUK Member
    edited June 2022
    Only with automated planting and hiring your own lumberjacks!

Archeage was manually bloody labor I don't wish to have repeated!!!
  • ILLPeonUILLPeonU Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    NishUK wrote: »
    Only with automated planting and hiring your own lumberjacks!

Archeage was manually bloody labor I don't wish to have repeated!!!

SO we will be able to actually hire people to chop wood for us? this I didn't know thought it would be for processing. If that's the case that's awesome, hope they can't be killed.
    TwitchTV Streamer: The Hidden Dagger Inn Saturday's 5:00 PM Cst
    7wg8px59ktyc.jpg

https://youtube.com/@TheHiddenDaggerInn
  • keenowkeenow Member
    The freeholds have a building that can be placed called "Lumber Yards", though there's really no info other than the name itself. But I would assume you would be able to grow and chop your own trees here.
  • VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    As @keenow stated, there will be 'lumber yard' buildings. We'll need to stay tuned as the design and engineering teams progress further in development for any updates on this system^_^

Feel free to ask this question in the livestream Q&A if you haven't asked a question there yet, though! 😊
    community_management.gif