Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Monstercoin and other pve/events

HconHcon Member
edited July 2022 in Support & FAQ
Just recently learned about monstercoin, and I was wondering if you perhaps could clarify a few things for me?
1. Where can you obtain monstercoins, and in what quantity will they realistically be found?
2. Furthermore, will they be obtainable for a single player or given to a larger group of players? (3-4 or 10+)
3. Can monstercoins be stacked to essenstially completely overpower a node?
4. Can monstercoins be used during sieges?
5. Can monstercoins be combined with taming to if not permanently, then for a short time command a monster to be used to a guilds liking?

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    edited July 2022
    1. Monster coins are Rare drops in-game and purchasable from the cosmetic store.
    2. As they are purchasable, yes.
    3. I assume there will be a limit to how many players can participate in a monster coin event, but might be a good question for the next live stream to get some clarification.
    4. No, they can only be used during monster coin events.
    5. No, see 4

Everything currently known about monster coins can also be looked up in the wiki:
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Monster_coins

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.