Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Is it possible to upgrade an account in increments?

Pops_AlurienPops_Alurien Member
edited July 2022 in Support & FAQ
I'm a disabled senior and am definitely buying the first package...due to my being on a limited income it's all I can afford in one month....I'd love to have the top package so I can participate in the alpha as I have in many other mmo's.

Comments

• Options
    F4RCEF4RCE Member
    Yes, if you buy a lower tier package you can pay the difference to upgrade in the future.
  • Options
    coolness...thanks much for the fast response!
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Realize there are some caveats to it. You only get the cosmetics of the month you upgrade in. So if you had the lowest package with the accessory in March, then upgraded in May, you would get the next tiers cosmetics from May and would be able to buy the accessory for May a la carte (currently $5). In future months you can buy cosmetics a la carte at your tier of backing or lower. Also things like embers and sub time do not stack. So if you had for example 3 months with your first package, and your upgrade has 6 months in it, you don't get 9, you have 6. (you would be surprised the number of people that come into Discord in a rage because they can't understand this)
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    As your question has been answered, I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.