Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Epherium | PvP | Hardcore | Competitive PvPvX | Gaming Community | 230+ in Alpha 2

KittxKittx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited May 13 in NA Guild Recruitment
[NA] Epherium | PvP | Hardcore | Competitive PvPvX | Gaming Community | 230+ Alpha 2 Backers

Who we are:

Epherium is one of the most competitive dynasties in gaming. With a diverse set of hardcore gamers who played in various MMOs, MOBAs and FPS games over the last 25 years. We have competed at the highest level across multiple titles, particularly MMOs. We aim to do the same in Ashes of Creation.

We only have interest in competing with and against the best. Although our core is hardcore, we have room for a diverse set of gamers. Including players on the more casual side, crafters and players who prefer PvE. With 230+ alpha 2 backers we plan to push hard for the first time during Alpha 2's release. You can stay connected with the community through BDO, DnD, and various other games. All of which we are actively playing, along with plenty of other games. The sooner you hop in the better rooted you will become in the community.

We have "topics of the day" to discuss Ashes of Creation Content in Discord. As well as watch parties to watch Youtube videos from AoC creators to generate healthy discussion. Don't forget the community raffles to win Alpha 2 keys.

Who Epherium is recruiting:

WITH 230+ MEMBERS READY TO PLAY ON ALPHA 2 RELEASE, WE ARE CURRENTLY PRIORITIZING ACCEPTING APPLICANTS THAT INTEND TO PLAY DURING ALPHA 2 TESTING.

We are looking for any player that believes they are competitive, be that in PvP or PvE, as long as you're grinding to be on top we want you. We are looking specifically for players who are willing to commit to the community itself. Discord activity and selflessness are valued just as high as players individual skill.

Our dedicated leadership team works very hard to keep a community where all of its members do their job and make those around more successful. While we are a large gaming community, we personally go out of our way to involve every new member and make them feel welcome in the community!

What to expect:

• Competitive leadership
• Hours dedicated to player improvement
• An understanding that competitiveness needs to be balanced with a strong sense of community
• Activity across multiple games with people to game with 24/7
• Strict stance on In-House toxicity

Requirements:

• English Speaking
• Working Mic and ability to communicate through discord
• Be involved in the community
• Follow our preset rules
• Take constructive feedback
• Leave ego behind and put others first

Fill out an application on our discord server below

Planning on playing Throne and liberty? Join us <Epherium> for PvP and AoC lite gaming!

Contacts:

• Discord: https://discord.gg/epherium
• GM - @[EPH] Alec
• Recruiting Officer - @[EPH] HealStation @[EPH] Kitt

https://youtube.com/watch?v=55PUtkjsYEw&amp;feature=sharea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fR0iCBjjCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS4OqNbC1xA

Comments

• Options
    SkyteaSkytea Member
    nice
  • Options
    :) lets gooo
  • Options
    Mezz is a true gamer
  • Options
    zeezzeez Member
    eph bis 🏆🥰🙏🏽✅📚💕🐼
  • Options
    Good to see you guys over here :D
  • Options
    Glazeys wrote: »
    Mezz is a true gamer

Ty o:)
  • Options
    Nice
  • Options
    Awesome post... so hyped for Ashes.
  • Options
    Epherium is a serious gaming group. I know alot of the people there and they are some good people as well!
  • Options
    >:)
  • Options
    >:)
  • Options
    MezzarineMezzarine Member
    edited October 2022
    <3
  • Options
    I still have nightmares of Valhalla being completely purple with that damn E plastered all over the map. Cool to see y'all will be server stomping here too lol.
  • Options
    Competitive and fun group of gamers.
  • Options
    Epherium won Valhalla.
  • Options
    Quite frankly I’m scared.
  • Options
    Is the plan for Epherium to be NA east?
  • Options
    Come join one of the most badass groups of nerds you can find!!!
  • Options
    KittxKittx Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    bump.
  • Options
    GrimmkillGrimmkill Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    mvgj9v8swhb9.png

Guilds better not be dodging :#
  • Options
    YjovainYjovain Member
    @Kittx bro thanks for lending me the EPH lambo the other day and thanks for letting me stay in the mansion the personal gym and pool was great cheers bro

+1 would join EPH again. See you all in Alpha 2 tomorrow.
  • Options
    HealStationsHealStations Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you want a hype squad that is always pushing for top end content with leadership to back it then look no further. We always show up for content.
  • Options
    xMrWoolfxMrWoolf Member
    great community to be apart of.
  • Options
    10/10 would sell my soul to EPH again
  • Options
    jeffujeffu Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Great group of gamers that are proven in many games and committed to always improving and innovating.
  • Options
    YjovainYjovain Member
    bro thanks for lending me the EPH lambo the other day and thanks for letting me stay in the mansion the personal gym and pool was great cheers bro +1 would join EPH again. See you all in Alpha 2 tomorrow.
  • Options
    I have been in other competitive guilds who plan to come to AoC and that was supposed to be the highest level of gaming for AoC. Alec has proved to me that what I thought was competitive was casual. There is a lot of structure within Epherium and a requirement for people to improve. So, if you're willing to improve upon yourself and play at the highest levels this is the place to be.
  • Options
    ElleandriaElleandria Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Amazing group of gamers dead set on being #1 and actually putting in the time and effort to get the job done! 10/10 best guild by far for A2
  • Options
    GuazeyGuazey Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ready for some great times with great gamers! Ready for A2!
  • Options
    VeramosVeramos Member
    Great team, great gamers. Ready to be absolutely hardcore in Alpha 2.