Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[SUGGESTION] Mob Type: Treant

Got this idea from a game i played recently and the golem we saw in the Mage Preview itd be cool and keep you on your toes if out of nowhere a tree you walked by grew arms and attacked you suddenly
Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N

Comments

• bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • KorelaKorela Member
    Suggestion: read wiki before creating suggestion.
  • CawwCaww Member
    I think the main idea here is that an "ordinary looking" object suddenly ambushes you, which could also include squirrels, rocks, birds, all the usual outdoor environmental things that are indistinguishable from each other but are in fact "mob traps". That would certainly keep gatherers on their toes...
  • DemostratheDemostrathe Member
    edited May 2023
    Korela wrote: »
    Suggestion: read wiki before creating suggestion.

sorry i didnt search every nook and cranny of the wiki like a crack addict before making a suggestion mb bro
    Referral Code : 8GTVW547SYDTHE6Nashesofcreation.com/r/8GTVW547SYDTHE6N
  • unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Caww wrote: »
    I think the main idea here is that an "ordinary looking" object suddenly ambushes you, which could also include squirrels, rocks, birds, all the usual outdoor environmental things that are indistinguishable from each other but are in fact "mob traps". That would certainly keep gatherers on their toes...

Also already been done by Intrepid. While intensive knowledge of Intrepid's past statements is gained over time and dedication, simple searches of one of their most often used mobs during previous testing phases of A0 and A1 should be a no brainer. People with "I want this ......" or "I think they should do this ...." spend the time on bad takes to fit their wanted niche, they should at least do their due diligence.
    Post from 2016, 6 months before they even put out Kickstarter.
    0ziqe3omaxd2.png
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg