Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2 servers

Hey, am curious about what server regions will be available for Alpha 2 - if anybody knows

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    NA and EU. Multiple servers. From last information given on the wiki.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    I see, thanks. Wondering if its worth me getting Alpha 2, because I usually play on Oceanic servers (New Zealand).
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I see, thanks. Wondering if its worth me getting Alpha 2, because I usually play on Oceanic servers (New Zealand).

We'll likely have OCE for betas and will definitely have them for launch.

But since nothing rolls over into live launch there's no harm playing US alpha servers as you're going to lose everything except whatever you get from the cash shop anyway.
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    Damn, the wait.

Even Pax Dei - ( from which i never heard before, until Middle of last December ) - has an Alpha Two earlier. But lovely to know, that more Games come out now, in which Players can let their Fantasy run wild and build mighty Fortresses, Villages, etc.

2024 is going to be an awesome Year for Videogamers, Guys. Also because " Enshrouded " comes out in Two Weeks if i am correct. Another Game in which you can build amazing things.

I hoped for such things for Years now. Because i am just not a Fan of Minecraft and it's "Cube-Graphic" and Engine.

When to the End(?) of last September(?) Sir Steven said something about Alpha Two coming in 2024, i had a Feeling we easily wait for another Year or so. And that it might start in late August at earliest.

Because not only want good things to take awhile -> but the better they are supposed to be, the longer they need.

I am amazed already that Ashes of Creation was never cancelled due to the Production Time being so insanely long. Someone used solid Funding and Planning there. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    VyrilVyril Member
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    Damn, the wait.

Even Pax Dei - ( from which i never heard before, until Middle of last December ) - has an Alpha Two earlier. )

Not all Alpha 2 are created equal
  • Options
    ThokanThokan Member
    edited January 10
    Vyril wrote: »
    Damn, the wait.

Even Pax Dei - ( from which i never heard before, until Middle of last December ) - has an Alpha Two earlier. )

Difference is AoC has a combat

Ouf, thats rough mate. Hope you get atleast a proper beta server in the region to play. 300+ ping is rough to play even tab target MMOs with properly
  • Options
    Damn, the wait.

Pax Dei is a SCAM.
    I tell you what i know about Dwarf's.
    Very little
  • Options
    DeadlyDave wrote: »
    Damn, the wait.

Pax Dei is a SCAM.

all mmorpg's are a scam