Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello, I'm new!

MartikusMartikus Member
edited February 14 in General Discussion
Hello everyone! I'm super sad I didn't find out about this game sooner!

I was watching a youtuber who just blew up in subscribers (otherwise I would've followed him much sooner.) Lo and behold, he introduced me to the MMO I've been waiting for. I am, therefore, super glad to see the Ashes of Creation exists. Albeit sad it's still in development, I'm waiting on baited breath to play it once it comes out.

Unfortunately, I only learned about it about three days ago, and the shop was already closed. ...I noticed that there wasn't a limit on submissions for the valentines day giveaway event so I definitely went with as many as I could come up with. Hoping I win, as I am craving that Alpha 2. That being said, I can understand the wait as I see all the work you guys are inputting.

Happy early Valentine's Day, and I'm glad to get to know everyone on the forums before launch! This game has the features I knew I needed. Namely, animal husbandry and summoning (hopefully combined!!) See you all in-game at launch!

Comments

• Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Welcome to the waiting game! :smiley:
  • Options
    CadacCadac Member
    Welcome, and good luck!
  • Options
    Yep, I'm really aiming for it! i entered in 96 entries, hopefully one of them makes it :)
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Welcome friend!
    Martikus wrote: »
    Yep, I'm really aiming for it! i entered in 96 entries, hopefully one of them makes it :)

It's not a raffle, they usually handpick the winners, and not trying to discourage you, but I honestly think that by having 96 entries, if I was the CM picking the winners I would definitely not pick from the people spamming entries or making alt accounts, every year in these events they don't tend to win anything
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Good luck fhl3cnsbv7k7.jpeg
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Liniker wrote: »
    Welcome friend!

It's not a raffle, they usually handpick the winners, and not trying to discourage you, but I honestly think that by having 96 entries, if I was the CM picking the winners I would definitely not pick from the people spamming entries or making alt accounts, every year in these events they don't tend to win anything

Kekw except on the live stream

lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    VentharienVentharien Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hiya! Hope you have fun learning how everything is shaping up so far!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Welcome, friend!
    lizhctbms6kg.png
  • Options
    Liniker wrote: »
    Welcome friend!

Yep, I figured that might be a thing hence why I'm double crossing my fingers. I tried to keep them short, sweet, and related to Verra. Some of them got a little laxer in the end but that was because I was trying to fit all the classes in :wink:

Sidenote, thanks to everyone for welcoming me! It's great to be behind the hype of a game with such a positive community. I'm sure that, as a social sandbox MMO, at some point it will devolve into faction-based positivity. That being said, as a community this positive I'm sure it will be a joy to join nearly any faction, guild, or players. (Even though I'm already booked...)
  • Options
    Welcome to the longest wait of the probably last, actually fun and good MMO to ever see the Sun. ;)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    My suggestion is do your best to only follow production only as close as waiting don't drive you nuts. I long to play this game as well but as commented above. It's gonna be a wait.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community.

uc0ju0i7y4fs.gif
    wbauorbolxt1.png
  • Options
    Sinder wrote: »
    Welcome to the community.

uc0ju0i7y4fs.gif

Sure do enjoy this community :blush:
  • Options
    Hinotori wrote: »
    Good luck fhl3cnsbv7k7.jpeg

We're all here crossing our fingers at this point :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome 🤗
  • Options
    Welcome :blush: And happy v-day!
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!! Intrepid plans to have more future A2 key giveaways (unknown amount) so if you don't score this time just keep your eyes pealed! Even some Ashes content creators still have some A2 keys they are planning on giving away closer to the A2 timeframe. We've got a great community here in general so grab a drink, relax, and take your time finding out more about this great game and playerbase B)

Just in case you didn't know, here are some helpful links! --->
    Ashes of Creation WIKI
    Ashes of Creation DISCORD
  • Options
    Welcome to the fun :)
  • Options
    Welcome and hello :)qc6tuxwfxnm6.gif
    hgadl7e44g58.gif
  • Options
    WuqingYe wrote: »
    Welcome aboard!! Intrepid plans to have more future A2 key giveaways (unknown amount) so if you don't score this time just keep your eyes pealed! Even some Ashes content creators still have some A2 keys they are planning on giving away closer to the A2 timeframe. We've got a great community here in general so grab a drink, relax, and take your time finding out more about this great game and playerbase B)

Just in case you didn't know, here are some helpful links! --->
    Ashes of Creation WIKI
    Ashes of Creation DISCORD

i'm already in! Lol. As soon as I heard the depth of this game I signed up as far as I could. It's a shame I didn't get in earlier.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
    n8ohfjz3mtqg.png
  • Options
    i'm already in! Lol. As soon as I heard the depth of this game I signed up as far as I could. It's a shame I didn't get in earlier.

I feel ya - I found out about the game like RIGHT after their kickstarter ended lol just definitely keep your eyes pealed for more giveaways or chances to win! Feel free to add me on Discord (no pressure) and as I see giveaways posted on various content creator platforms I can send that info your way B) I'm under undead_pally on Discord.