Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Server Merge Solution

2»

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Tacquito wrote: »
    Such a cool idea. I hope @StevenSharif reads this.

I do understand the point above about whether it's a good use of dev resources. It's a valid point. However, this could be a true paradigm shift for a common problem in the genre, so maybe worth it anyway.

It is said those who summon The Sandal God don't know how to cook. Missionaries get confused with friars.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Songcaller wrote: »

I do understand the point above about whether it's a good use of dev resources. It's a valid point. However, this could be a true paradigm shift for a common problem in the genre, so maybe worth it anyway.

It is said those who summon The Sandal God don't know how to cook. Missionaries get confused with friars.

As long as they are deep oil friars on a mission, airy and crispy shall be their suggestions.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    JwscootJwscoot Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Songcaller wrote: »

I am not sure he needs to be summoned, but this is an issue I think Steven should be thinking about and planning for even at this stage.
  • Options
    xMrWoolfxMrWoolf Member
    Fantmx wrote: »
    We have said for a while that the servers should be reset. Death and destruction. Time to rebuild. New alliances. New people to double cross.
    i would rather the game take me 2 years to even be close to BiS then to reset every 3 months because it lacks goals and content..