Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character customization

I would like to know about character customization. There will be a race of dwarves. and whether it will be possible to make them slim. to make them look like halflings and hobbits. but what about the beard. I understand this is not particularly important information, but I really like to play small characters. I try to choose in many games. I really like the animations of small characters. especially when they seem like children.

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    That last sentence is kinda weird imo, but here's AoC's cc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_PasE-_W6M
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    S~OOOOOoooo,

the Phoenix Initiative (?) Members were told around End of March (?) ... .. February ... (?) ... ...or so that in the next Weeks, Months, etc. - they would get the Character Editor Feature/Content to test out, right ?

I think there was something like this in the Past. May i kindly ask if they can test this now ? Probably or possibly provide from Feedback ? In Case there is no NDA or so that forbids them to share Information ? o.Ô
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    SolmyrSolmyr Member
    edited June 10
    If smallmaxxing is what you're after, your best bet would be the Nikua. They're a little less bulky than the Dunir and don't have a cultural emphasis on beards - though they aren't really child-like or even particularly cute.

Here are some images for reference:
    o2eflc3xnkx0.png
    azrwxci5apbb.png
    Piercings and tattoos are all optional, of course.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Aszkalon wrote: »
    S~OOOOOoooo,

the Phoenix Initiative (?) Members were told around End of March (?) ... .. February ... (?) ... ...or so that in the next Weeks, Months, etc. - they would get the Character Editor Feature/Content to test out, right ?

I think there was something like this in the Past. May i kindly ask if they can test this now ? Probably or possibly provide from Feedback ? In Case there is no NDA or so that forbids them to share Information ? o.Ô

Alpha 2 players are still supposed to get access to the character creator before the alpha release. (Or so the faceless staffer on Facebook keeps telling me, thankyou.) cp4kraa3e1h9.png
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    tul1petul1pe Member
    Solmyr wrote: »
    If smallmaxxing is what you're after, your best bet would be the Nikua. They're a little less bulky than the Dunir and don't have a cultural emphasis on beards - though they aren't really child-like or even particularly cute.

Here are some images for reference:
    o2eflc3xnkx0.png
    azrwxci5apbb.png
    Piercings and tattoos are all optional, of course.

Yes. they are not the slimmest. I'd say they're a little thick)
  • Options
    tul1petul1pe Member
    wawpm5dh8ijm.jpeg
    I would like something like this
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited June 10
    There will be sliders.
    I doubt we will be able to use the sliders to make Dwarves look like Halflings, but... maybe.
  • Options
    AszkalonAszkalon Member
    edited June 12
    Hinotori wrote: »
    Alpha 2 players are still supposed to get access to the character creator before the alpha release. (Or so the faceless staffer on Facebook keeps telling me, thankyou.) cp4kraa3e1h9.png

Thank You Hinotori for being my Saviour ! (lol)
    a50whcz343yn.png
  • Options
    tul1pe wrote: »
    wawpm5dh8ijm.jpeg

Can you not make your Hobbit in LOTR Online?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    tul1petul1pe Member
    daveywavey wrote: »
    wawpm5dh8ijm.jpeg

If I want to play this game, why should I create in another game?
  • Options
    wawpm5dh8ijm.jpeg

Cos we don't have Hobbits in this game?
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    tul1petul1pe Member
    wawpm5dh8ijm.jpeg

Cos we don't have Hobbits in this game?

it seems to me that you just don't like them very much and don't want someone very similar to them to appear in the game)
  • Options
    yea your best bet right now is the Nikua. But we really don't know at the moement. Maybe the human esque races can slider their way all the way down to 3 foot tall lol.
  • Options
    tul1petul1pe Member
    GrizzlyRed wrote: »
    yea your best bet right now is the Nikua. But we really don't know at the moement. Maybe the human esque races can slider their way all the way down to 3 foot tall lol.

by the way, I didn't think about that, if it's really possible to do it, then I'll be happy to play with a little person)