[EU] Nephilim [PVX] [18+] [Semi Hardcore] [Competitive] [Close Knit Community]

Comments

• Ph0bosPh0bos Member
    Looking forward to jump into A2 with this group, check out our Discord!
    zyomesgdic8d.gif
  • FransonFranson Member
    Amazing guild, Amazing people, you never walk alone, ready fo ashes 100%
    s12wihvp4jm8.gif
  • AzrialAzrial Member
    Bump :)

Still recruiting if your committed looking for a close knit group and wanting to go semi hardcore long-term guild, Hit us up over on discord.
  • BUMP Still recruiting if you have the alpha 2 key head over to the discord.
    spso3xvqusb9.gif
  • AzrialAzrial Member
    Bump, still have open places for Alpha 2! if your looking for a Semi-Hardcore guild head over to the discord and apply.
  • Still open for recruits as long as you have Alpha 2!
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• FaltanaFaltana Member
    Bumpie bump
    9zd2zc2bu2zj.gif
  • Bump! Have you got A2 access?? Do you want to be apart of a semi-hardcore guild? Well head over to the discord and put your application in.
    v9t3chojsd6c.gif
  • Great guild ,Amazing comunity glad i found them from Aoc discord recruitment
    3u51sfinvbvp.gif
  • Bloodyfear wrote: »
    Great guild ,Amazing comunity glad i found them from Aoc discord recruitment

Cheers Mate. We look forward to playing Alpha 2 with you.
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• AzrialAzrial Member
    Bump, not long now get yourself over if your looking for a Semi hardcode Guild!
  • Awesome guild still recruiting for Alpha 2 head over to the discord for more info!

https://discord.gg/nephilim
    misalyg5urpy.gif
  • Bump
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• SpaceCadetKaySpaceCadetKay Member
    edited September 5
    Great community! Looking forward to Ashes with everyone!
    Discord: SpaceCadetKay
    kby9sh3q8q34.gif
  • Bump, great community. Wel informed and factual. Looking forward to jump into A2 with this group.
    9zd2zc2bu2zj.gif
  • edited August 28
    Meep meep waiting for ashes, wanna play the game so badly. PS this guild is awesome.
    mwfykilk9xrc.gif
  • Great community! Looking forward to Ashes with everyone!

Faltana wrote: »
    Bump, great community. Wel informed and factual. Looking forward to jump into A2 with this group.

Meep meep waiting for ashes, wanna play the game so badly. PS this guild is awesome.

Cheers Everyone!
    x30dqp2077l9.gif

• I was going to start this post by saying we are a small group of players but tbh it's been 2years since i joined, we kinda grew alot, we still maintain the mature part though, haha.
    ●All ages are welcomed aslong as you can see the line of respecting eachother.
    ●We all want to push all content the game has to offer
    ●We will never be passive or casual, keep that in mind, we want to build a competitive enviroment between us and the world, we expect our players and members to share that passion of take it all give nothing back.
    ●Overall asmuch as i can pile on, this is a friendly place, with alot of likeminded gamers who want to enjoy it as a guild, this was a little to formal but i think it should be enough for an idea of what we are all about, join our server if you're striken with curiousity, at the very least you can make friends for when the game comes out.

The name's Bu, remember that peasannnnnts! \o/
    kvsaa48ego6k.gif
  • Bump
    9zd2zc2bu2zj.gif
  • JokuJoku Member
    Great community with well-informed and fun people to hang out with! 100% recommend joining the discord and checking it out if you are still on the fence.
    f7966k4ehj57.gif
  • MrHandlessMrHandless Member
    edited September 1
    Nice and well organized guild.

48rqak9m6dra.gif
  • Wohoo almost October and A2 time. Can't wait to play AoC together
    m3qcm7beefxr.gif
  • FransonFranson Member
    edited September 1
    Glad i found this guild with amazing ppl. Going to have so much fun together in AoC :smile::wink:
    s12wihvp4jm8.gif
  • Been in the guild for 2 years about now and it has only gotten better I cannot wait to get into the game with the guild
    s2yq30eybg9k.gif
  • Bump, amazing people in this guild. You will feel included and heard here. Super organized and well informed. Also makes effort to help and keep everyone up to date with the newest info.
    89apari0v5vq.gif
  • Bump
    zisypnyuqu10.png
  • Almighty bump!
    kvsaa48ego6k.gif
  • MizuridaMizurida Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Im a guildmember for multiple years now and Nephilim is a great guild. Its very friendly and its fun in the guild too. The leaders are great and good. Not only the leaders but the entire guild is made out of great and good people. Cant wait to play AoC with everyone and check everything out.
    lqp1e1bazpd4.gif
  • Bumpy bump
    skypwbzhqfuw.gif
  • Lets goo guys !
    A2 will be a bumpy ride , but with awesome poeple even more fun.
    gidqhcj7w6km.gif