[NA] Epherium | PvP | Hardcore | Competitive PvPvX | Gaming Community | 400+ in Alpha 2

124»

Comments

• ZaltysZaltys Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Howdy, I'm checking out clans, watched your embedded New World pvp video, your comms were very organized, and the call outs were very crisp. My question is how deep is Epheriums leadership bench? When Alec is out sick/busy are there seconds who can step up and get winning results. Thanks
  • TanksTanks Member
    Zaltys wrote: »
    Howdy, I'm checking out clans, watched your embedded New World pvp video, your comms were very organized, and the call outs were very crisp. My question is how deep is Epheriums leadership bench? When Alec is out sick/busy are there seconds who can step up and get winning results. Thanks

Join the discord and im sure alec can answer that further.
  • Got alot of A1 one testers looking for more gamers to play with.
  • Zaltys wrote: »

my personal theory is that alec isnt real. He is a figment of our combined imagination based on our needs. Therefor he is always there when needed in the form we need him to be (Ahole, friendly, funny, strict etc)

curkspkmhy1w.gif

jokes aside, epherium has dominated everything they participated in so leadership is great. multiple shotcallers for multiple guilds, special class leads to cook builds, we got some of those spreadsheet wizards doing math and shit, theres even ppl managing merch.
  • IuciIuci Member
    Bump.
  • This content has been removed.
  • 51 days til the first Alpha 2 weekend and just a few weeks left til Throne and Liberty Global,
    there's never been a better time to join Epherium
    5bnfc1w9rri4.png
  • ZaltysZaltys Member, Founder, Kickstarter
    Thanks for the response, both humorous and serious is a great combination. Just got my Kickstarter issues with Intrepid sorted out (customer support was on target) I'm eligible for Alpha 2 so I will drop into your comms soon, and we can see if there is any synergy for shared goals, and if I'm a suitable fit for your organisation.
  • Zaltys wrote: »
    Thanks for the response, both humorous and serious is a great combination. Just got my Kickstarter issues with Intrepid sorted out (customer support was on target) I'm eligible for Alpha 2 so I will drop into your comms soon, and we can see if there is any synergy for shared goals, and if I'm a suitable fit for your organisation.

What is you name in the discord?
  • Friendly reminder we are better than Enveus
  • GrimmkillGrimmkill Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Epherium is still recruiting, join the always winning side ;)
    lls4880jwflm.png
    ᴺᵒ ᴺᵃʳᶜˢ
  • TNKRTNKR Member
    Epherium ontop

• RyokinRyokin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Come play with us
  • Top end PvP guild in multiple game
  • Prepped for A2 with epherium, lets get it gamers
  • A2 about to be a fucking movie :#
  • Ive honestly never been apart of a more organized and serious guild as Epherium. I can see why they are a menace in any game they go into!
  • GuazeyGuazey Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Join us for A2! It's been an amazing time so far, and I can't wait to take over Verra with the guild!
  • The Hype train is about ready to take off don't miss out.
  • Eph about to knock out 1st place in all of Throne and Liberty as a simple warm up for AOC.
  • The only place to be for consistent top tier gaming
  • Nothing says home like Epherium!!
  • Absolute chads, Not a better guild with more proven success in the AOC space currently. When looking for a guild make sure you check their credentials and past success’s they claim.
  • We dominated the first Throne and liberty event during the amazon stream. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2259471181?t=1h17m40s Dont miss out
  • I remember when Alec dragged me from my burning house and then called me an idiot. Best moment of my life.
  • DerailDerail Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    ko6bih49c0ia.png