Greetings, glorious testers!

Check out Alpha Two Announcements here to see the latest news on Alpha Two.
Check out general Announcements here to see the latest news on Ashes of Creation & Intrepid Studios.

To get the quickest updates regarding Alpha Two, connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts here.

Well requested a refund on my Alpha 2 package

NemesesNemeses Member
edited September 14 in General Discussion
Bought this Friday, but last 2 days I’ve found out so much about this company and Steven in particular, I just don’t trust them to deliver a decent game, or any game

I’ve always had serious doubts, but now I downright do not trust anything he said.

Company has/had two liens for not paying tax. Lied about why they stopped selling cosmetics, the battle Royale fiasco…just to many red flags l will give them till Monday then do a PayPal forced refund if needed.

You see the stories about him and AA…
The Immortals
  • We Lived a Thousand Lives, United we Stand.
  • Recruitment

Comments

• LudulluLudullu Member, Alpha Two
    iymgye82jop8.png
  • CaerylCaeryl Member, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Provide the receipts then before you leave if they're that serious
  • DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Can I have your stuff?
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    Thanks op, we'll make sure to have fun without you.

7nnomc4gvm5f.gif
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here.
    And all the emptiness inside disappears.
  • nanfoodlenanfoodle Member, Founder, Kickstarter, Alpha Two, Early Alpha Two
    There is allot of hate going around with Steven. Fact that keeps me here. He is a gamer, making a game for Gamers in mind. Not some board of directors that pick and choose systems in a game on how much money it can make them. You wanna go, go. We very happy where we are. My only suggestion, is look into the game. There is a real game here.
  • Mag7spyMag7spy Member, Alpha Two
    I can see why this persons post have all been toxic on the forums now lmao. If you are looking for attention you are wasting your time.
  • patrick68794patrick68794 Member, Alpha Two
    Does that mean you'll stop posting here?
  • P0GG0P0GG0 Member, Alpha Two
    gr8 b8 m8
  • I never said, I would not play the game, just don’t want to put any money in until I see it out.

Guess I was never comfortable with a lot of things said by Steven etc, and went down the rabbit hole a bit on Reddit, while a lot of it is the normal rubbish, there were quite a few factual things, that moved me a bit to far down the uncomfortable road.

One thing, that I’ve thought, for 8 years, this game should be almost ready, if not ready, it just smacks of no vision, no clear leadership.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
    Nemeses wrote: »
    I never said, I would not play the game, just don’t want to put any money in until I see it out.

Guess I was never comfortable with a lot of things said by Steven etc, and went down the rabbit hole a bit on Reddit, while a lot of it is the normal rubbish, there were quite a few factual things, that moved me a bit to far down the uncomfortable road.

One thing, that I’ve thought, for 8 years, this game should be almost ready, if not ready, it just smacks of no vision, no clear leadership.

You've thought that a game in development for 8 years should have been almost ready for 8 years?
  • Mag7spy wrote: »
    I can see why this persons post have all been toxic on the forums now lmao. If you are looking for attention you are wasting your time.

Mate anything said against this game, you think is toxic, said to you before, you the worst kind of fanboi.

Please point out where I’ve said toxic things, I may have questioned things, and repeated facts, that’s not toxic.

You honestly are like a 5 year old child, who favourite toy is been messed with.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • nanfoodle wrote: »
    There is allot of hate going around with Steven. Fact that keeps me here. He is a gamer, making a game for Gamers in mind. Not some board of directors that pick and choose systems in a game on how much money it can make them. You wanna go, go. We very happy where we are. My only suggestion, is look into the game. There is a real game here.

I have spouted no hate of Steven (this hate word, all the kiddies use) again point out anywhere I’ve said anything besides I don’t trust what he says anymore, with very good reason, plus that the company has had to liens against it.

This is just fact, zero to do with hate, and even I thought he was a complete **** I would still not hate him, I leave that for you kiddies.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited September 13
    Caeryl wrote: »
    Provide the receipts then before you leave if they're that serious

Receipts of what?

Plus I never said I was leaving, I will still play the game, I just prefer not to put any money into it.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
    Mag7spy wrote: »

Mate anything said against this game, you think is toxic, said to you before, you the worst kind of fanboi.

Please point out where I’ve said toxic things, I may have questioned things, and repeated facts, that’s not toxic.

You honestly are like a 5 year old child, who favourite toy is been messed with.

Your last forum post was asking how much money people spent, and trying to make a weird argument they make more money than other mmorpgs that are released.

No one here is a fanboy, you just are missing a brain. This is why you have a brain rot take on people that think your point is child-level silly needing to beg for attention. All you have done recently is have some stupid takes calling people fanboys.

If you are negative towards the game and bring actual points I have nothing against that. But when your method is calling people fanboys and making post like these begging for attention, its just toxic. You bring nothing of substance to any kind of conversation.

• P0GG0P0GG0 Member, Alpha Two
    game development is not an exact science. sometimes things dont go ur way.
  • nanfoodle wrote: »

I don’t doubt t there is a real game somewhere in there, nor am I leaving, never said I was

But crikey there are some major red flags, and just ignoring them, because they don’t fit in with what people want, does not help anyone.

I’m disappointed I requested a refund, but burned to many times, and I said I was not going to buy into the game u til release them I did 😖
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Nemeses wrote: »
    I never said, I would not play the game, just don’t want to put any money in until I see it out.

You've thought that a game in development for 8 years should have been almost ready for 8 years?

Dont be ridiculous.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • Mag7spy wrote: »

Your last forum post was asking how much money people spent, and trying to make a weird argument they make more money than other mmorpgs that are released.

No one here is a fanboy, you just are missing a brain. This is why you have a brain rot take on people that think your point is child-level silly needing to beg for attention. All you have done recently is have some stupid takes calling people fanboys.

If you are negative towards the game and bring actual points I have nothing against that. But when your method is calling people fanboys and making post like these begging for attention, its just toxic. You bring nothing of substance to any kind of conversation.

No, you are a fanboi, I kind of ignore your posts as you toxic, and just into personal insults

I do believe this game has pocketed millions already, gives me a real Star Citizen vibe

The rest of you post about brain rot, and having no brain is so childish, I will just ignore it.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited September 13
    P0GG0 wrote: »
    game development is not an exact science. sometimes things dont go ur way.

I agree, but 8 years in, and we seen very little l the dragon they showed was the same they showed 3 years ago. With zero improvements.

Some thing just does not feel right. I honestly wish I’m wrong, but time will tell, do think a game will be released, it’s just what will it be.

The Immortals
    • Recruitment

Dont be ridiculous.

That's what you said. Learn to communicate your thoughts more clearly if that isn't what you meant.

No, you are a fanboi, I kind of ignore your posts as you toxic, and just into personal insults

I do believe this game has pocketed millions already, gives me a real Star Citizen vibe

The rest of you post about brain rot, and having no brain is so childish, I will just ignore it.

Spams people on fan boys on the forums, says other people are just into personal assaults. Makes a forum post begging for attention, spreads misinformation saying this game is making tons of money like star citizen.

This is the pattern with ones like you, spreading misinformation, being toxic and then you can't take criticism, you are whining and complaining about getting the same energy you are giving.

Its like you are a child not getting your way and full on throwing a temper tantrum, you are trying to whine so hard you want everyone to see you are getting a refund, and wanting to try to yell the game is a scam as loud as you can for attention. Its funny how you mention children,. you you are doing exactly what a child would be doing when they are mad.

Dont be ridiculous.

That's what you said. Learn to communicate your thoughts more clearly if that isn't what you meant.

No it’s how you chose to read it.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment
  • NemesesNemeses Member
    edited September 13

Spams people on fan boys on the forums, says other people are just into personal assaults. Makes a forum post begging for attention, spreads misinformation saying this game is making tons of money like star citizen.

This is the pattern with ones like you, spreading misinformation, being toxic and then you can't take criticism, you are whining and complaining about getting the same energy you are giving.

Its like you are a child not getting your way and full on throwing a temper tantrum, you are trying to whine so hard you want everyone to see you are getting a refund, and wanting to try to yell the game is a scam as loud as you can for attention. Its funny how you mention children,. you you are doing exactly what a child would be doing when they are mad.

Except ive never said any of those things. As I said, you behave like a 5 year old who toy was messed with, saw the same response to chicargo (name was something like that) you can’t argue a point, so all you do is insult, a keyboard warrior 😂😂

Except for saying you a fanboi, which you clearly are, I’ve posted zero insults, unlike you who spouts out personal insults, anytime someone says something negative about this game.
    The Immortals
    • Recruitment

Dont be ridiculous.

Nope. That is actually what you said. Word for word what you said:
    "One thing, that I’ve thought, for 8 years, this game should be almost ready"

Ignoring the overuse of commas, that statement says that you've thought the game should be almost ready for 8 years.
  • SpifSpif Member, Alpha Two
    Do we have to wait until release to ban the "I'm quitting" posts?

Dont be ridiculous.

Ignoring the overuse of commas, that statement says that you've thought the game should be almost ready for 8 years.

For 8 years development was clearly the intent, unless you want to see it differed, so you can have a whine

I mean, it was not even a tiny step to work it out.

The Immortals
    • Recruitment

Dont be ridiculous.

For 8 years development was clearly the intent, unless you want to see it differed, so you can have a whine

Lol you wanna try that again with something coherent?

Dont be ridiculous.

No Im sure you can find someone to explain the typos to you, and then help you figure it out.

The Immortals
    • Recruitment

Except ive never said any of those things. As I said, you behave like a 5 year old who toy was messed with, saw the same response to chicargo (name was something like that) you can’t argue a point, so all you do is insult, a keyboard warrior 😂😂

Except for saying you a fanboi, which you clearly are, I’ve passed zero insults, unlike you who carries out personal insults, anytime someone says something negative about thus game.

R

You are on record calling people fanbois, your vibe is pretty toxic from hat I've seen recently, I'm not going to baby you since you want to just run your mouth saying people are fanboys to try to discreit what is being said.

73f0av6ja9bq.png

You do indeed say these things, i can tell you are here just trying to explode and made a big as deal as possible.

People can say negative things about the game but trying to flat out lie is a different story. Your negative things is trying to say the game is a scam (they are pocketing money) / and calling everyone that doesn't agree with you fanboys.

I'm simply just calling out someone acting like a child online, since you are bringing any real criticism on the game, and even if you were you prob call someone a fanboy unless they agree with you. That is far as the limit of your debating skills go sadly o:)

Dont be ridiculous.

No Im sure you can find someone to explain the typos to you, and then help you figure it out.

Typos aren't the issue. The issue is that was just nonsense.
This discussion has been closed.