Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just found out

so i just found out about the game. im pumped. ive been playing mmorpgs since GW2. i hope to meet alot of friendly faces.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the forums! There are drinks and snacks at the bar a bit further away. You'll find plenty of friendly faces, even though some of them don't have any skin or muscle left (amirite @nagash ?). Also be careful near @Umji , she might eat your face off.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @ZaydaWrath It's always nice to see a new face
  • Options
    I'm sorry you started the mmorpg genre with Casual Wars 2. But welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome!  I'm confident you'll find the community here to be friendly and helpful.  If you have questions and can't find the answer in an existing thread (the search feature has some issues), post the question and someone will likely be able to help out.
  • Options
    Croeso @ZaydaWrath, what @Nagash means is, it's always nice to see a new face to kill.
  • Options
    @ZaydaWrath

Welcome to the community! I think you'll find us far less toxic than other forums. Be sure to check out twitch.tv/ashesofcreation for all their Q&As they have done. Don't worry about posting a topic that has already been gone over. Trust me, we have gone over every inch of information Intrepid Studios has talked about and we are still going over it and speculating what is going on haha!

Also, a side note for you. The next live stream will be on June 16th, this Friday at 2pm PST ((Could be wrong about time, but too lazy to find out and I know someone will correct me)). Look forward to exploring this game with you.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask if you need help. 
  • Options
    ZaydaWrath

Welcome to the family!  We always welcome friendly faces and are ready to help where we can.  
  • Options
    Welcome to this lovely community! As it has been mentioned before, the community is very helpful and welcoming. Hope to see you around :)
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Croeso @ZaydaWrath, what @Nagash means is, it's always nice to see a new face to kill.
    Esgusodwch fi!
  • Options
    Welcome! ;)
  • Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here sincerely!
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow Asher!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Kesarakk said:
    @ZaydaWrath

Also, a side note for you. The next live stream will be on June 16th, this Friday at 2pm PST ((Could be wrong about time, but too lazy to find out and I know someone will correct me)). Look forward to exploring this game with you.
    It's 3 PM PDT.  And the June 30th stream will be at noon PDT.

• Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    GW2 wasn't a bad one to get started with, I started out on WoW I hope you have fun with this one. As I too hope I have fun with it.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Esgusodwch fi!
    Ymddiheuraf yn ddidwyll fy Arglwydd Anfarwol! ;)

• Options
    Kratz said:
    nagash said:
    Kratz said:
    Esgusodwch fi!
    Ymddiheuraf yn ddidwyll fy Arglwydd Anfarwol! ;)

You have no idea how good it is to hear Cymraeg in gaming ^^ 
  • Options
    so i just found out about the game. im pumped. ive been playing mmorpgs since GW2. i hope to meet alot of friendly faces.
    UMJI HOPE MEET FACE TOO.

IN ONE PLUS ONE OR PLUS TWO YEAR.
  • Options
    Welcome @ZaydaWrath! I might be late to the welcome wagon but I brought a new batch of cookies :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    Welcome.

Everyone who posted above me can't be trusted.

Stick close to me, I'll set you straight ;)
  • Options
    Pshh... come hang out on the discord too.  discord.gg/AshesOfCreation
  • Options
    A round of ale for all the new folk! *
    May your time here be well spent with fine company!**

*Ale will be served out 1 per person. Your character must be of legal age to drink ale.  Ale will be virtual. There is no real ale here. 

**Definition of "well spent" and "fine company" is subject to change. A lot. 
  • Options
    Hello and welcome! Remember, you can always trust an owl.
  • Options
    hello and welcome 
  • Options
    Welcome @ZaydaWrath!  I hope you enjoy yourself on these forums, while we all wait for Ashes!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Huzzah!
  • Options
    Welcome to the crazy land!