Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[SHOP] GemiiChan's Fashion Forward Fiends!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited September 2018 in Fan Art
S H O P : OPEN

Hello! Welcome to my Fashion Shop! Here I will taking request for making your profile fashion forward and uniquely different! 

I am an amateur graphic design (currently in college) that is currently utilizing the Adobe suite. I primarily deal with editing photos for forums or web based media. Since we are all soo excited for Ashes of Creation, I thought I would find a way to get involved as well as give something back to the community! So again I welcome you! The request here will be FREE of charge! All that I ask is to be credited if you decide to use my creations! 

Please note the following:

I will only make avatars, signatures, badges, and guild banners. 

Please be patient! This is a hobby, and I do have a very active life! Ill do my best to get things done in a timely manner!

Max two requests per person in a single post!

(EX: You can request any combination of  avy, siggy, badge, or banner; avy + siggy or siggy +badge)

Depending on my available time, orders may take a few days to a week max. 

I can NOT produce anything animated atm; should the skill arise, Ill be advertising it! 

I do not claim any of the art used unless stated. I only take ownership for editing an avatar, signature, badge, and/or banner and the design aspect of the compositions.

I am not new to forums and through my time using them I have found the following parameters (marked with *) make for wonderful creation as well as keeping the staggering rate of lag down on the forums resources! When requesting creations I ask the following formats be used to allow for easy understanding and a better produced creation! You can send them to me via this forum, or PM. If you send it as a PM, please make sure to title it with what you seeking and include the format below! If the format below is not used, your request will most likely be over looked. If you want to give me artistic freedom to come up with something please state that in the request! 

Size: 100x 100 or 200x200 pixels *

Set: (is this part of the signature request?): yes / no

Color: (what colors do you want the theme to follow? Note: fewer colors could produce better results!)

Text: (is there any text that you want included?)

Details: (anything you want to tell me; Direction you seek?)

Picture(s): (what images do you want me to use? Note: high resolution photos produce better results)

Signatures:

Size: 500x200 pixels * (can be smaller!)

Set: (is this part of the set request?): yes / no

Color: (what colors do you want the theme to follow? Note: fewer colors produce better results!)

Picture(s): (what images do you want me to use? Note: high resolution photos produce better results)

Banners:

Size: 900x250 pixels *

Color: (what colors do you want the theme to follow? Note: fewer colors produce better results!)

Icons: Special project that was inspired by "Hime"! A friend from another forum! That I thought Id bring to AoC Community!

Size: 125x30 pixels *

Updates:

-FORUM SHOP CREATED: 5/15/2017

-FORUM SHOP OPENED: 6/-/2017

-FORUM SHOP HIATUS: 8/-/2017

-FORUM SHOP RETURN: 8/-/2017

-GALLERY BADGE SHOP OPENED: 12/-/2017

-DISPLAY GALLERY UPDATED: 1/16/2018 

Though I haven't had an issue with this topic as of yet, please do not "steal" my work. If I create something and it inspires you, by all means feel free to use it or even take the idea to a further expansion, but do you not use my work and claim it as your own! I work very hard on my creations and respect those that do the same! 

To keep things organized, I will be taking the first two post in this forum, Ill be using the 2nd post as two things! 

1. Show examples of my work and each item that I can offer to make; & how to "wear" them on your profile!

2. To track the queue of request

Note: If your request doesn't follow the format, it will most likely get over looked!

Again thanks a bunch!

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018

Current Queue 

Order Name ~ Order Status ~ Order Request

1. DS35422 ~ INACTIVE / ACTIVE ~ SIGGY/AVY

2. NAME ~ INACTIVE / ACTIVE ~ ITEM / ITEM

3. NAME ~ INACTIVE / ACTIVE ~ ITEM / ITEM 

4. NAME ~ INACTIVE / ACTIVE ~ ITEM / ITEM 

5.  NAME ~ INACTIVE / ACTIVE ~ ITEM / ITEM 

Icon Badge

Signature

Banner

How to apply signatures / banners / badges to AoC Forums Profile:

1. Click the cogwheel

2. Go to signature settings

3. Insert the url given

4. Save

:) If you have any problems, let me know!

• Subscribed to your post! >v<
  • No clue what's this all about but, should I get some popcorn?
  • [quote quote=18353]Subscribed to your post! >v<

[/quote]

Thank you!! The shop will be open soon!! :)

[quote quote=19277]No clue what’s this all about but, should I get some popcorn?

[/quote]

I plan to offer creation of signatures, avatars, banners, and badges. Since my post was too long, the forum was having issues with it; I was advised by the mods to wait until the updated forums before trying to post it again!
  • Good luck my fellow shop owner!
  • [quote quote=20004]Good luck my fellow shop owner!

[/quote]

Thank you King!!! Im not sure if you had a chance to read my message in your thread or not but I would truly appreciate your assistance when you get a chance!! :)
  • The time to open is NOW! Taking Request! :)
  • I love posts like these! Great job @Gemmichan. By creation do you mean you create (draw) the images themselves?

p.s. your original post still states the store as closed.
  • I love posts like these! Great job @Gemmichan. By creation do you mean you create (draw) the images themselves?

p.s. your original post still states the store as closed.
    Oh my, thank you! i changed it at the bottom and tots forgot to change it at the top! lol And yes/no; if I use my own images ill mostly likely state it but its rare that i do cause i suck at drawing; the images i use as stated above are gathered from different sources; I only take credit for the composition i make them in! :)
  • Ah okay! Got it, thanks! Looking forward to seeing your sigs populate the forums. I know many people have been looking for a service like yours!
  • With Kia away it's great seeing services like this
  • Good luck with your shop! I really loved Hime's work too, tbh she was one of the inspirations for me to get better at graphic art ;u; 
  • Wow this is so cool. 
  • I like your style quite a little and wouldn't mind having something made if you have the time @Gemiichan

Banners:

Size: 900x250 pixels *

Set: (is this part of the set request?): yes (with a forum avatar please.) 

Color: something purple? 

Text: Talismanian, Seeker of lore

Details: non really. 

Picture(s): A bespectacled (optional)  mage scholar? I trust your taste. 

Thank you in advance. Let me know if you need to know more. 

edited June 2017
    @Talismanian heres you order; my official first too btw! :) Thank you for requesting! :)

Banner - 

I hope you like these; let me know if you want something changed! 

For the avatar: Save it, then upload it!

For the banner: heres the url = http://i63.tinypic.com/33okvmf.png

Let me know if you have any issues! :)

• Wow, I'm lovin' it. Thank you @Gemiichan!
  • Im so glad you like it! :D Thank you for shopping Gemii's Fashions! 
  • @bjourdo Your order is now ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed!

Signature -

To wear the avatar: save it; then upload it

For the signature: heres the url: http://i67.tinypic.com/nwfp01.png

Let me know if there are any issues!
  • @DeathsProxy Your order is ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed

Signature -

To wear it: heres the url: http://i68.tinypic.com/33feyyf.png

Let me know if there are any issues! :)
    edited June 2017
    @Fabliss Your order is ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed!

Signature - 

To wear it: heres the url: http://i65.tinypic.com/m8cv2b.png

• TY! so much Gemiichan  just beautiful. You are amazing  <3 
    edited June 2017

Size: 500x200 pixels

Set: (is this part of the set request?): yes, with a forum avatar please

Color: EITHER Red OR Red and purple (the purple of my current forum avatar)

Text: Ruby ; 437 (primary name) ; Blue Dawn (Guild name)

Details: If possible I'd like to have a signature that contains two very different sections, one being nice and purple, and one being red and rather evil looking. Both of those are part of me, so it would be cool if both could be reflected in it. If that's too cluttered/difficult, then a simple red one with Light as the mastermind would be a 'fallback'.

Picture(s): Any picture from Light Yagami from Death Note with his hair colored red (I trust in your sense for art), if it ends up what I'm asking for in the Details maybe also an image of Misa Amane from Death Note

Additional notes: You are doing some amazing work, is there any way to back you financially? I did do so for my current avatar, and am looking forward to the person who creates my next one as well. You are awesome!

• @Ruby437 Your order is ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed!

Signature -

To wear the avatar: Save it! The upload it!

To wear the signature: heres the url: http://i68.tinypic.com/aneo8n.png

Addition Info: I am truly amazed that you think my creations are worthy of payment; that alone is outstanding to me! However,  I am not doing these for profit; nor would I take any profit from the artist that have done the original art! Because I am only manipulating and styling the creations, I dont think it would be fair or legit to accept money for other artist work and they themselves not recieve a portion of that, and since i dont know majority of them personally, that leaves us back at the start. Again I truly enjoy making these, and Im so glad you think they are worthy are of payment! Instead, Id rather you just tell everyone about my little ol shop and we can call it square!! ;) Thanks a bunch! <3
    edited June 2017
    The signature looks amazing, but the avatar doesn't really fit me, I don't think it needs any font on it, also that purple paint on the hair feels a little out of place. Thanks for your time, I'll recommend you to my friends, as that work is really damn good. Also, in case I'm ever forced to leave my guild, you can provide me with a version without the guild? :)

A little sidenote: the guild on your signature looks really weird on dark theme, the transparency breaks it.
    edited June 2017
    @Ruby437 your new order is ready!

-Signature

Hope the changes are better suited to what you were looking for; I tried to mix a few of your details in with each other to make a dynamic composition but i guess it got lost! The "paint" was actually blood! lol I was making a play on the colors by having a red back drop and purple blood splatter highlights! ^^; no biggie! Thanks for shopping Gemii's Fashion! <3

And I know my siggy is kinda messed up; every since they upgraded to this new forum its been a little janky but ehhh its okay! Ill redesign something in a few weeks! lol
  • Thanks a lot Gemii, this is a lot better :)
  • @Crazyaussie21 Your order is ready! Please let me know if you want anything changed!

-Signature

To wear: heres the url: http://i65.tinypic.com/2lo5ds7.png

• Looking forward to this re-opening :open_mouth:
  • Looking forward to this re-opening :open_mouth:
    Its very much opened! Idk why but everytime I try and change the post it reverts it to my original! But I am open and taking orders! 
  • @Gemiichan Welp, I'm at work so I'll figure something out later. I want a sexy party signature though :tongue: if you've got some ideas, I wouldn't mind reading/looking at them when I finally get home :smile: