Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] Immortal Fury is coming to Ashes of Creation [PvX] Join a strong community!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in North American Guilds
Our target game is obviously AoC but since it'll be in dev for a while, I've been reconnecting with gamers from almost every MMO I've visited. I've set up a flexible chat with Voxer as well as Discord for any in game comms needed. All in hopes to to start working with gamers in current games available also any future games.

Gaming crew from all over and many MMOs is building its ranks. We like to play games and have fun, that's our primary goal. We understand that not everyone will be a perfect fit. We have a player base of mature and skilled players that is continually growing.

We're also open to playing games with other guilds as we recognize alliances will have its place in AoC.

We are NA based but not restricted to. If our environment sounds like something you want to be a part of or look into, please click the link to check us out.

http://imfury.enjin.com/recruitment

Comments

• Options
    EU or NA
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Join the ranks! Do great things and see great places with great people!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    We have Discord, a website, great folks!
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Only you can decide to become great with us!
  • Options
    Gaming crew from all over and many MMOs is building its ranks. We like to play games and have fun, that's our primary goal. We understand that not everyone will be a perfect fit. We have a player base of mature and skilled players, which is continually growing.

We're also open to playing games with other guilds as we recognize alliances will have its place in AoC.

We are NA based but not restricted to. If our environment sounds like something you want to be a part of or look into, please click the link in the main post to check us out.