Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

About 20 June kickstarter connection with Website profil

I don't know if somebody had said anything in other Discussions, but didn't we not get a E-mail yesterday about connection with your website profil? Because i haven't :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    7-10 days. We wil get them.
  • Options
    Still needs some time. The announcment was that the shop is going online at June 20.
    The emails will be sent 7-10 days later.
  • Options
    Taken from discord announcement:
    ...once the integration of the Kickstarter data we received yesterday gets integrated (will take around 7-10 days to do this)

This was only posted yesterday, so I'm assuming that this means it'll be at least a week yet until we start to see the emails. 

:)

• Options
    okay okay XD haven't seen on discord. Do you know the channel on discord @Megs
  • Options
    News channel on the Ashes of creation discord thingy https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation
  • Options
    Super thanks! :smiley:
  • Options
    This is the only reason why I came to this forum today. Thanks for the update. I will come back here later on after the email is sent.
  • Options
    See this is good news ^^