Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Repeated and Often Asked Questions for AoC

Here are just a few of the most repeated questions asked for AoC. If anyone sees new players, try link them this so they get the base idea of the game :D

Can I play the game yet? No. The game is currently at Pre-Alpha, meaning that it wont be released for a while.

When will the game be released? The game doesn't have a specified release date, but the game does have a estimate date of when Alpha will come out (October-December/Q4 of 2017) But if you want a estimate of when the game will be released, the best I can give you is 2018-2019.

Will there be any gender-locked classes? Nope. The devs are trying to stay away from classes being gender-locked classes.

Is it Open World Pvp? Yes. There is a flagging system though, just to keep PKing to a minimum.

What type of classes are there? There are a total of 64 different class combinations, but there are 8 main ones and 8 subs you can pick. Here is a chart of what I'm talking about. Only 2 class names have been confirmed though: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gMzA_kPvweWLQHxdHXA88qKRO8E-50_mugG2iDSDqO4/edit#gid=0

How many players in a server? We have not got an answer to this question yet :(

How is the player customization? It will be, if not better, on par with BDO's character creation system.

Who will be financing the game? Steven is the main person to finance the game :D Steven is also the Creative Director of the game who's bio is here; https://www.ashesofcreation.com/the-team/

What type of PVP is it? It's going to be a tab target/action combat combined into one. Although I'm pretty sure that they will be making options so we can choose between the combat syles :D

Is the game Open World? YUSS!

How can we get Alpha/Beta keys? Being active on the forums will give you Alpha! Being active on the Discord will give you Beta + Mount :D Although the hand picked giveaways are every other week, the random raffle is also in every other week. So the easiest way to earn a key is by being helpful to the community on the Discord and Forums. (Although its mainly on the forums).

How much races are there? Some races have been confirmed, all except two! We have 2 human races, 2 Elf races, A Dwarf, A Orc, and 2 mysteries!

Anyways, that's that :D I'll see you guys around :D

Comments

• You forgot the orc in terms of races m8, otherwise great post! Will be helpful for loads of people :)
  • Orc race was also confirmed. 8 in total.

Edit: Beaten to it ;)