Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Acolytes [NA] [PvX] [Gaming Community]

Comments

• Options
    So happy to see new members joining our community. If you're looking for a home, look no further! Hope to see you soon.
  • Options
    We enjoyed being in the guild fair. We hope they decide to do it again down the line. Lots of good folks out there still need a community. 
  • Options
    Is this game out yet??  lmao

• Options
    Not soon enough lol.
  • Options
    Love watching this stream on twitch. They are also giving away 10 alpha keys during the stream. Hopefully one of us Acolytes can snag a key if you don't have one yet. 

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Have a fun and safe holiday 
  • Options
    What a nice community we're build here in Ashes.
  • Options
    I've been an Acolyte since early Spring of 09 and I have always had fun with this community in any game we've decided to jump into as a guild/community.  And we do more than just MMO'ing.  Many of us play other games while we are waiting for Ashes to launch.
  • Options
    Bump from a new Acolyte, I joined for Ashes and you should too!  Currently playing ESO with them.
  • Options
    Been nice meeting all sorts of good folks
  • Options
    If your looking for more then just a guild,  come check us out. We've been building a gaming community for the past 12 years. 
  • Options
    Keep up the great work :) can't wait for ashes!!
  • Options
    I hope the in game community is as awesome as the forum community had been.
  • Options
    Glad to be chatting with you and your group - I hope our guild and yours can work together!
  • Options
    So many great people all geared up and deeply invested in the game.  Come join us today!  Feel free to hop in our Discord and play some other games we are in until we can get our hands on some AoC!
  • Options
    Joined recently and looking forward to playing with fellow guildmates  :)
  • Options
    Does any currently play the ftp Shadowbane? That was my first MMO back in '03. It sounds like this will be a strong guild once AoC is launched.
  • Options
    I don't believe anyone is playing Shadowbane. We do play a whole assortment of games. Check out the website http://www.acolytesgaming.com/index.php

Or jump in our Discord and say hi. https://discord.gg/pGwrYe

• Options
    Gaelinon said:
    Does any currently play the ftp Shadowbane? That was my first MMO back in '03. It sounds like this will be a strong guild once AoC is launched.
    Dude Shadowbane is one of the reasons I didnt graduate from High School.

Acolytes are a great community to be a part of. We'v been around for a while, and enjoy ourselves in many games. Ashes of Creation is going to be a great division to be a part of!

• Options
    Amazing guild to be with, full of friendly people
  • Options
    Great community of gamers! Been with Acolytes for two months now. If you are looking for a community that knows how to understand the balance of real life and gaming this one's for you!
  • Options
    Acolytes are a great community with great people playing all sorts of games. Check out some of the games, we're playing at http://www.acolytesgaming.com/index.php . We're always happy to get new people. :)
  • Options
    Acolytes is a great group of folks who enjoy gaming. 
  • Options
    Gaining more great people each week.  Join a guild and community committed to Ashes of Creation!
  • Options
    Been a little absent from the forums for a while playing games with the rest of the Acolytes. 

Ashes is looking good. 
  • Options
    Any upcoming games you're going to jump into?
  • Options
    Recommend any games to play while waiting, Eragus?
  • Options
    So much great news lately with Ashes of Creation and what was seen at PAX.  Looking for not only an active guild, but an active community?  Stop on by our website or Discord today!

HAROO
  • Options
    FatGoat said:
    So much great news lately with Ashes of Creation and what was seen at PAX.  Looking for not only an active guild, but an active community?  Stop on by our website or Discord today!

HAROO
    Are you even more excited now that we've caught a first glimpse of action combat?
  • Options
    FatGoat said:

HAROO
    Are you even more excited now that we've caught a first glimpse of action combat?
    Yes!! Very much so!!  Especially with Alpha 1 coming!