Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Kickstarter account integration

I recieved an e-mail from Intrepid Studios about my kickstarter funding now getting integrated into my account. The problem is that the account which the fund is integrated into won't work, because I am unable to get the verification email. Any ideas how I can get the funding integrated into another account (I have another one which works), or how I can make my other account work?

Comments

• Hi, @Vafred
    please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com for further assistance for this :smile:
  • I also did not get an email. So i contacted them. Mails and nickname were exactly the same on both platform.
  • @Shino
    they should get back to you soon then to help you out with that :smile:

• Shunex said:
    @Shino
    they should get back to you soon then to help you out with that :smile:

Now that is a fast answer <3
  • I sent an email a week ago and I got a email verifying that my case was getting processed, but I still haven't gotten any other emails telling me that my problem has been solved. I'm not complaining, but I'm just wondering how long it usually takes for something like this to be solved?
  • @Vafred
    hi they will get back to you soon :smile:
    atm there has never been anything like this in the past as the game is still "new" in it's devleopment stage so a estimated time wouldn't exist just yet :(
  • Okay. Thanks for the quick answer!
  • I have now received my code and it is the correct one! Thank you ^^.
  • I still have not gotten any answers and now it has nearly been a month. I am getting worried that I wasted money on this project...
  • @Vafred I will be looking into this today. 

• @GMSteven Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.