Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Crowdfunding Dev Q&A Session #1 Update *Updated 7/5*

Greetings glorious Ashes of Creation fans,

We are happy to announce the first date of our monthly dev Q&A session as next week on Friday, July 7, 2017 at 2:00 PM PDT / 5:00 PM EDT / 9:00 PM UTC / 7:00 AM AEST. This is for Kickstarter backers who pledged at the Royalty package or above. Users who are unable to attend will receive a link to the recorded session so they can watch it later.

NDAs were sent out yesterday to the associated email address of each Kickstarter backer that is eligible. If this pack was intended for another user, please email us at cs@intrepidstudios.com so we can send the intended user the NDA instead. If you do this, you will then be unable to participate in the session yourself. NDAs must be completed ahead of the session in order to participate.

Backers who participated in the Summer Crowdfunding Campaign will get to participate in the August Phoenix Initiative sessions and beyond, as we are waiting until after the campaign has completed to send out reward fulfillment. 

We look forward to hanging out with you and sharing a more in-depth look at what we're working on.

Thank you,

-Intrepid Studios Team

*Update 7/5*

There was an issue with DocuSign, the NDA management tool we used to send out the NDAs. Therefore, we have corrected the issue and are re-sending the NDAs out today.

Comments

• Thanks @Yaviey <3 Would it be possible for you guys to set up events in your Twitch channel so us poor suckers outside the stated timezones can get auto reminders from Twitch when your streams are starting? I'm just a bit time/date challenged I suppose :confused:
  • Awesome!
  • Woo!
  • Great! I'll translate it to my russian-comrades  ;)
  • Hello Yaviey. I have not yet gotten my account tie in yet. It has sent the email to my address with my notification but it does not show anything on my account yet. Additionally I have not gotten the NDA email
  • Babe said:
    Awesome!
    Best signature ever! xD
  • lexmax said:
    Thanks @Yaviey <3 Would it be possible for you guys to set up events in your Twitch channel so us poor suckers outside the stated timezones can get auto reminders from Twitch when your streams are starting? I'm just a bit time/date challenged I suppose :confused:
    The Dev Q&As won't be on Twitch (because Twitch is public) but I'll see if we can do something like that for our regular Twitch streams so it'll be easier for our worldwide audience.
  • Telchar said:
    Hello Yaviey. I have not yet gotten my account tie in yet. It has sent the email to my address with my notification but it does not show anything on my account yet. Additionally I have not gotten the NDA email
    Account tie ins will be completed with a key, which have not been sent out yet. Therefore, you will not see anything in your Account area on the site. Can you please PM me your Kickstarter email address and I will look into the NDA email for you? 
  • Yaviey said:
    NDAs were sent out yesterday to the associated email address of each Kickstarter backer that is eligible. If this pack was intended for another user, please email us at cs@intrepidstudios.com so we can send the intended user the NDA instead. If you do this, you will then be unable to participate in the session yourself. NDAs must be completed ahead of the session in order to participate.
    I've pledged at Hero of the People and the last email I received was 6/21 regarding Account Integration. I have not received any communique beyond that, I even went through my junk folders to be sure.

Can you confirm that all of the NDAs have been sent out? Is it possible that there are still a few lagging?

Less on the topic of account integration issues, is there a plan for the Q&A sessions to be rotated through days of the week, or is it scheduled to always be on a Friday? For those unable to attend the live session, will there be a place to post questions?

Thanks.
  • I never received my NDA email what do I do?

• Rynth said:
    Yaviey said:
    I've pledged at Hero of the People and the last email I received was 6/21 regarding Account Integration. I have not received any communique beyond that, I even went through my junk folders to be sure.

Can you confirm that all of the NDAs have been sent out? Is it possible that there are still a few lagging?

Less on the topic of account integration issues, is there a plan for the Q&A sessions to be rotated through days of the week, or is it scheduled to always be on a Friday? For those unable to attend the live session, will there be a place to post questions?

Thanks.
    Hey Rynth,

Please PM me your email address. All NDAs were sent out. It may be in spam/junk but I'll take a look for you.

Sessions will be changed around, this one just happens to be on Friday. For those unable to attend, along with the meeting invite itself, you will have a chance to submit a question.

Thank you!
  • I never received my NDA email what do I do?

Please PM me your Kickstarter email address and I will double check for you.
  • Oh, fun is this going to be as under lock and key as CoE's nda club? Cause that's really not doing them well at all. 
  • Oh, fun is this going to be as under lock and key as CoE's nda club? Cause that's really not doing them well at all. 
    Since we're so early in the development process this is necessary. :)
  • Happy these are starting soon!   Now to wait for that email...
  • Virtek said:
    Happy these are starting soon!   Now to wait for that email...
    I think something went wrong when they sent out the NDA, because it looks like a lot of people didn't get them.
  • Why would anyone want to be a Bard/Bard, what will that gain me?
  • @Noshei
    Yeah, it seems there was a hiccup.  I sent a message to let them know I was missed, so just waiting for the fix now.  =)
  • I didnt get my NDA either.
  • Despite what was stated above no one in my small community of people who pledged at my our level received the NDA via email (it is not in the spam folder). PM Sent
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Yaviey , will you consider releasing the questions and answers for this Q&A session that do not involve sensitive NDA information to the peasants public?

Or is this purely meant for the 84 people who have backed Royalty and above currently?

*edit: Otherwise this announcement is really only for the royalty and above and not "Greetings glorious Ashes of Creation fans ;) ;);)
  • For what it's worth, I did receive today an email regarding kickstarter account integration. My two friends are still waiting on theirs, but one friend and myself, who should both be looking at and signing NDAs, still have't received any via email.
  • Yavyav i need fighter/summoner gameplay to feed my hunger for my flying weapons
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Edited NVM found my answer 
  • I have also not received the NDA email. I have PMed you Yaviey with my details, thanks!
  • I didnt recive ndas 
  • I also haven't received my NDA, though pledged @ royalty.. Will pm
  • Pm'd did not receive NDA email
  • At this point I do not think Intrepid is even trying anymore.. :'(
  • Hatchet said:
    At this point I do not think Intrepid is even trying anymore.. :'(

July 7th is 5 days away I hope they figure it out soon... Looks like tons of people like myself still didn't NDA email.