Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

will there any companions

in Zelda there was nazi, in halo there was coretorna, in black desert there's the black spirit. I'm just wondering if there's going the be a mechanic like this in ashes.

eg. It was said that if you are near a caravan you will be asked if you attack defend or ignore. this companion might be the one that askes.

a indestructible avatar's avatar that is tethered to you and only you really interact with.

Ok my real question is.
if there is this mechanic please make it customisable appearance, customisable audio and customisable attitude.
I would even spend money at the cash shop on it.
I will be a Py'rai and would have a drunk Dunir warrior spirt that hats me swears at me but he can not be free of me:)    

Comments

• Options
    This sounds like a lore question. We probably won't know details like this for a while.
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    My experience with "Companions" is a little sour tbh. Like the ones in SWTOR - where they are too fudging strong. Please be more specific.

Think i see what you mean now. Not sure how what to think of it atm
  • Options
    not for battle.

in Zelda there was nazi, in halo there was coretorna, in black desert there's the black spirit. I'm just wondering if there's going the be a mechanic like this in ashes.

a mechanic to communicant with aspects of the world.

like character development
    like asking you if the want to attack, defend, ignore caravans
    like telling you have messages from people.

all I am asking is if there is a mechanic like this please make it customizable.
    It's just something to think about for the ahses cash shop

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    @Fude , because its still Pre-Alpha at this point, anything is possible. Would be some neat Lore-hints though. But it might narrow-down the other possibilities too. idk