Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

AMINO for Ashes of Creation

I have created the Ashes of Creation AMINO community. It is simply called 'Ashes of Creation' and can be found on the amino app.

Here is a quick link to the AMINO: <a href="http://aminoapps.com/c/ashes-of-creation">http://aminoapps.com/c/ashes-of-creation</a>

The community is currently small as I have only just made it. I encourage as many people as possible to get on AMINO and join this community if you are a fan of Ashes of Creation.

The community will allow you to post many things on ashes of creation:
-Blogs
-Fan art
-Polls e.g (what character archetype is your favorite?)
-You can create chats on anything you like e.g roleplaying or a guild chat.
-Opinion articles
-Game/storyline theories and predictions.
-Events
-Guild pages and recruitments
-Quizzes

This community will allow the Ashes of Creation to grow further. There will even be events and competitions within the AMINO community which you can participate in, like fan-art competitions or the best boss concept. You could even advertise your Ashes of Creation live streams or videos on AoC. Basically, anything goes as long as it is not offensive and has at least some relevance to Ashes of Creation. I am a casual guy and hope we will have a very fun community. Thanks

I am also currently looking for dedicated curators to help me run this community. Either reply on this feed or send me a message on discord. Thanks

-Chaos (EuanG)

Comments

• I have created the Ashes of Creation AMINO community. It is simply called Ashes of Creation and can be found on the amino app. The community is currently small as I have only just made it. I encourage as many people as possible to get on AMINO and join this community if you are a fan of Ashes of Creation. This community will allow the Ashes of Creation to grow further. There will even be events and competitions within the AMINO community which you can participate in, like fan-art competitions or the best boss concept. You could even advertise your Ashes of Creation live streams or videos on AoC. Basically, anything goes as long as it is not offensive and has at least some relevance to Ashes of Creation. I am a casual guy and hope we will have a very fun community. Thanks The community will allow you to post many things on ashes of creation: -Blogs -Fan art -Polls e.g (what character archetype is your favorite?) -You can create chats on anything you like e.g roleplaying or a guild chat. -Opinion articles -Game/storyline theories and predictions. -Events -Guild pages and recruitments -Quizzes I am also currently looking for dedicated curators to help me run this community. Either reply on this feed or send me a message on discord. Thanks -Chaos (EuanG)
  • Looks great will join! 
  • Hell yeah... been waiting for this xD add me up
  • @Coolio69 Good to hear!