[Website] The Ashes of Creation website will be down for scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, March 19, 2024 at 7:00 a.m. Pacific.

Estimated downtime is 4 hours. During this time, the shop and account login page will be inaccessible. We'll notify you upon completion.
Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Shiny!

Game looks very promising. Haven't been into MMO's for awhile, although I just started to get back into FFXII for PS4. Ran a pretty successful guild for awhile on Rexxar Server for WoW (I think it's still there) and gave WildStar a chance, although it wasn't my cup of tea. This, however, looks like it will be one helluva good game if it lives up to the hype.

Haven't decided if I'm going to try to start a new guild (Travel for work can be spontaneous at times) or join up with a solid one that I can contribute to, but either way I'm excited! Let's hope everything goes smoothly!

Cheers!

Comments

• Welcome to our community! o/
  • Welcome Matrim :)
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome to the forums and welcome to the hype train! *throws confetti*
  • Welcome @Matrim87! Glad to see you joining our ranks in anticipation of this game. There's a lot of promise indeed and the question of delivery is huge - but I do believe in the team and look forward to seeing the end product. Enjoy the wait with us. :)
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to AoC ! 
  • greetings ^^
  • If you are looking for a guild, Check out IMPERIUM

It span hundreds of members actively discussing all aspects of the game every single moment. Members in our guild are not just random pvpers or crafters, we have organized teams covering PvP, PvE, and Crafting specifically - coordinated via spreadsheets and a detailed delegation of leadership. 

When it comes to pre-alpha, no other guild is as involved with the community as we are - Before even looking at the guild, we'd like to invite you to some of our many projects such as the Ashes of Creation Wiki.

You can learn a lot more by joining our discord and browsing through our community sites. The three most important things to know are: 

1) We have been around a long time with the same names - we were not created just for this MMO out of a whim, and have refined our guild over many mmos. We know what it takes to continue getting top ranks and "firsts". Simply put, we won't be wasting your time.
    2) We invite both casual and hardcore players, PvE and PvP alike. We do not treat hardcore as any more important than casual. That said there are scenarios that call for both.
    3) We feel we offer one of the most active AoC guilds around, and invite you to come join and see for yourself. From parents to memers, we have them all. With hundreds of members (really) you can feel like you are actually in an active guild.

Here is our Discord Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/PFt85r3
  • Celina said:
    If you are looking for a guild, Check out IMPERIUM

It span hundreds of members actively discussing all aspects of the game every single moment. Members in our guild are not just random pvpers or crafters, we have organized teams covering PvP, PvE, and Crafting specifically - coordinated via spreadsheets and a detailed delegation of leadership. 

When it comes to pre-alpha, no other guild is as involved with the community as we are - Before even looking at the guild, we'd like to invite you to some of our many projects such as the Ashes of Creation Wiki.

You can learn a lot more by joining our discord and browsing through our community sites. The three most important things to know are: 

1) We have been around a long time with the same names - we were not created just for this MMO out of a whim, and have refined our guild over many mmos. We know what it takes to continue getting top ranks and "firsts". Simply put, we won't be wasting your time.
    2) We invite both casual and hardcore players, PvE and PvP alike. We do not treat hardcore as any more important than casual. That said there are scenarios that call for both.
    3) We feel we offer one of the most active AoC guilds around, and invite you to come join and see for yourself. From parents to memers, we have them all. With hundreds of members (really) you can feel like you are actually in an active guild.

Here is our Discord Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/PFt85r3
    do you have any tac?

this is not the place to recruit people to guilds

• there's going to be plenty of large guilds. I've already seen about 3-4 large guilds from other games which are already beginning to recruit, like those guys above me xDD
    Which isn't bad xD it's always nice to see large guilds which are making their presence known in the beginning.
    Running a guild can be a hassle, especially if u're trying to be an active guild on the server, have to deal with a lot and everyone always expects guild master to be online whenever they need something haha.
    Welcome to the community :D
  • vikiridi said:
    there's going to be plenty of large guilds. I've already seen about 3-4 large guilds from other games which are already beginning to recruit, like those guys above me xDD
    Which isn't bad xD it's always nice to see large guilds which are making their presence known in the beginning.
    Running a guild can be a hassle, especially if u're trying to be an active guild on the server, have to deal with a lot and everyone always expects guild master to be online whenever they need something haha.
    Welcome to the community :D
    that's not the problem what I have a problem with is going to a person who has just joined and already recruiting them
  • A very warm welcome, fellow traveler. I hope to meet you again in the forums.
  • Thanks everyone!

• *Fends off reavers to welcome @Matrim87 to the community*

Hope you have a great time, no matter which way you go with the guilding, real life is a pain in the bum when it comes to getting the game you really want, but all the signs are great so far that whatever you choose, there'll be fabulous people for you :smiley:
  • Welcome to AoC Forums. Pull up a chair. Stay awhile, and listen.
  • Welcome to the community :) and i guess your a huge firefly fan 
  • Welcome to the Ashes community!  Hope you enjoy the ride!
  • Hello, well-met, and welcome aboard! 
  • Welcome to the community, @Matrim87!
  • Thanks guys!
  • Syndrogo said:
    Welcome to the community :) and i guess your a huge firefly fan 
    That would be correct!
  • Matrim87 said:
    Syndrogo said:
    Welcome to the community :) and i guess your a huge firefly fan 
    That would be correct!
    I wish they could some how go back in time and never cancel that show.
  • Welcome to the forums @Matrim87 :)
  • Hello and welcome! :D Great to have you join the fun!
  • Welcome!
  • A warm welcome to the community. Looks like you're as equally excited as we are for AoC =D