Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Drunken Prophets Late NA(PvP, PvE, Crafting, Commerc, Node Control)

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in North American Guilds

Guild Name: 
Drunken Prophets
Discordhttps://discord.gg/tf68cR8
Leaders: Rovin @Rovin#0473 and Kreirravia @Kreirravia#2936
Server: NA
Focus: Node Control, Small & Large-Scale PvP, Arena Teams, Crafting, Market Profiteering, Progression Raiding, Commerce & Militaristic, Naval Prowess
Timezone: Any and all time zones for full 24 hour coverage
Size: We are aiming for a full 300 man active roster, pending the cap stays 300 per Intrepid.

Intro:

In times long passed under the tag Lost prophecy we spanned hundreds of members actively playing multiple titles such as Archeage, WoW vanilla to MOP, ERR, BDO, The Division, Arma and many more. Now we are rebuilding from the ground up with new leaders having split from Lost Prophecy after its untimely demise. We are actively recruitibg for any and all positions including Officer and Senior Officer positions. Myself and Kreirravia are not just random pvpers or crafters, Not only do we have the experience of leading a multiple guilds across different genres of games but we have organized teams covering PvP, PvE, and Crafting specifically - coordinated via spreadsheets and a detailed delegation of leadership. Joining this guild also means you join a smaller coordinated group within the guild. 

Founders & background History: 

Rovin: I started gaming at a young age playing titles such as Pacman, Donkey Kong, and Tetris in the Late 80s. I founded my First guild in WoW vanilla Known as Dawn of Wrath or DW for short of course over time we moved and spanned across different titles. Once I started playing Empire: Rome rising a mobile RTS I brought DW back into the fold on a server that was plagued with a virus of heavy hitters and well organized alliances. From the ground with 4 members left after our fall on WOW we rebuilt the guild and eventually spanned across a total of 6 servers Tactfully taking down a plague Known as the Russian Scourge who before DW reigned in supremacy across every server. Leaving DW in good hands i left and returned Pc gaming. I joined Lost Prophecy and quickly climbed my way to the top in Archeage. Given my experiences in WOW, ERR and life in general I aided and abetted Lost Prophecy in Disrupting the flow of progression for the Toxic Power guilds on the Morpheus server. Now I have come to ashes. My goals in Ashes are To build the strongest most elite guild and community that we can, while at the same time having the most fun and good times that we can.  First and foremost is having a good time and enjoying what is looking to be the most promising MMORPG in many years.

Kreirravia:Starting at a very young age playing titles ranging from old PS1 to early Runescape Kre worked his worked his way up to leadership positions. In the early days of Wrath of the Lich King he took the first steps from Officer, to a guild leader position. Since then has taken a leadership role in a number of games such as WoW (Wotlk, cata, MoS), Archeage, Stronghold Kingdoms, and other MMO titles.

TheDoctor470: Hello I am TheDoctor470 I go by Doc i have been gaming since I was 4 years old first game i ever played was the elder scrolls daggerfall for pc i also had a snes with super mario world and mortal combat i have been a moderator in many clans/guilds some are Next Generation Aus,Lost Prophecy Gaming, Over the years i have been apart of the creation of many memes and buffoonery such as the lizard people form arma 3 and the squirrel god in h1z1 in closing i would like to say i am a avid gamer and youtuber and am happy to meet anyone who joins the clan.

Other Notable Members. Xerozero, Melyssan, FallenAnglenz,Ausun,Jacmac,Rachael.

Rank Structure:

Guild Masters- Two separate GM's managing the guild on both a micro and macro level to ensure harmony between the various sectors of our group, Most everything done by the GM's is relayed to both the members of the senior and member councils.
Senior Officers- The senior officers are the rank of rear admiral and vice admiral, these are the 2 ranks that report directly to GM's, and also the ranks that some gm tasks may be delegated down to. (Also Considered the Admiral until the position is filled)
Senior Council- The senior council is made up of the GM's, Admiral, Vice Admiral, and rear admiral with the GM's having the final say on any matter at hand. These role of the Admiral vice and rear admirals is to be as advisers  and tie breakers if necessary for the GM's in case of disagreement.
Members Council- The lower council is made up of the senior council and any Active members that wishes volunteer from the entire guild, to give ideas, relay opinions of the mass and help with the direction that the guild moves in.
Officers - These are the direct managers of each branch within Drunken Prophets, These branches consist of the Merchant Marines, The Corp, And the Navy.
JRO- Junior Rank Officers. are individuals within a branch that show the prowess and initiative to potentially take on the role as an officer within that given branch.
Members- A vast array of ranks among the members make up this field, we just consider them enlisted, Members have the ability to move up one two and sometimes even 3 ranks easily based on prowess, initiative and overall dedication to the guild and branch that they reside in.
Cannon Fodder- The rank that every member starts as and easily move up from within a day. The cannon fodder rank consist of mostly In-active players who will not be around long, we have no use of a player who is gonna be inactive for weeks taking up a slot for someone who actually wants to be apart of a guild and progress.

Features:

We are semi Hardcore guild, Meaning that while yes we want progression for all as well as participation in daily events throughout  the week. It is our utmost goal that all members are having fun with our guild and within ashes of creation.

Activity and attendance tracking: We will track daily The attendance of members in events as well as just overall daily activity. This does not mean you have to attend every event, or any event for that matter, but participation is highly encouraged in our events and does yield points that can be used to bid with our DKP system. 

Loot Council: Taking into consideration several different factors, ranging from attendance, performance, size of upgrade, and attitude. The Loot council chooses who within the raid gets what item based on needs of the players not based on wants or best in slot.Most world class raiding guilds use this system.
  • Loot Council values performance much more than other loot systems. Top performers usually find that they get loot faster.
  • Loot Council values size of upgrade much more than other loot systems. Point-based systems tend to put too much emphasis on best-in-slot items and not enough on total impact to the raid.
  • Loot Council can better distribute loot for the challenges that face the guild. If the guild needs a certain sector to get gear (such as dps or healers), it’s easy to reallocate gear to them.
  • The ultimate goal of the loot council system is to make sure that no member(That works to progress) gets left behind when it comes to progression.  Simply put you will get out what you put in. If you put forth minimal effort you will receive minimal in return, and that can be applied to anything even in life itself.

Static Scheduled Raids- 
Our raids will remain static in day of the week as well as times, Though the raid being done may change. the day and time will always be the same.

Information- Access to raid information for the entire month via google docs and discord.
So you missed the raid last night, and you want to see who participated, what dropped whather or not it was bidded on. well we have a channel with direct links to Raid sign up and participation docs, that show the Loot table, what was dropped, who won it in the biding if anyone bid on it. who was in the raid when the joined, and left as well as overall personal DKP points, as well as many other informative docs related to the guild

Reasons to join:

If the feature we offer isn't enough the last bit we can offer you is this.
Drunken Prophets is actively recruiting members off all as well as potential officer candidates. Our current leadership consist experienced MMO guild leaders and officers from many different games. We are accepting players of any skill level, whether its PvP, PVE, Crafting, Exploration, Commerce, ect ect... We are rebuilding,... starting from scratch,...making improvements, and we want you can be apart of these improvements from the beginning. Our Guild  is a family no matter how dysfunctional at times so drop by our discord and chat with us at any time whether to hangout, get help, ask questions someone is almost always available and you can find more information there.
Things to Note:
1. Once again we a rebuilding guild and we want you to be apart of that process. 
2. This is a fun guild that is our number one priority that being apart of this guild is not like having a job, or being a child. just have fun. 
3. Leader ship experience. Coordination, Organization,  Player friendly structure.

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    edited July 2017
    Announcing the launch of our new website, Come by the site check us out, and drop by our discord and give us a shout! 
    https://drunkanddeadly.com
    https://discord.gg/tf68cR8
  • Rovin said:
    Announcing the launch of our new website http://www.drunkanddeadly.com/ Come by the site check us out, and drop by our discord and give us a shout!
    Nice site, looks familiar :P Like the background music as well.

Good luck with the new guild!

• Ya'll Too @Freelancer
  • Rovin's been hard at work modifying the site from the default NK theme. Still needs work but it's defiantly getting there!
  • Check us out, Our website is still being modified, but its up and running, Give me some feedback on some of the features you'd like to see developed.
  • So far I'm having a lot of fun with the guild, even though some do get drunk (literally), they are a fairly fun bunch of people to talk to.
  • Xenesi said:
    So far I'm having a lot of fun with the guild, even though some do get drunk (literally), they are a fairly fun bunch of people to talk to.
    That's great to hear, i"m glad your enjoying yourself.
  • Not gonna lie, that sig' is massive.

As a member, I feel compelled to speak a little about what it's like being involved with Drunken Prophets.

What you'd expect from any group of people attempting to start a massive clan really, they're nice, friendly and you don't really feel like an outsider with em'. Some of us are a little over the top, some of us will hide under the table and poke at you with the chair we stole, no need to feel ashamed, we're in weird here.

Although, personally I prefer eccentric. Be careful around our Rear Admirals though, I for one shall be watching my own!

Some history of me and Lost Prophecy and Drunken Prophets I suppose.

I initially joined up with Lost Prophecy... I think it was The Division actually, looking to push further and higher content. Haven't really done too much with them since but when I found out that a few of the people I made better friends with was planning on starting up a clan on Ashes, and I was extended an invite. I thought, why not?

In the short time that I've been with Drunken Prophets, the amount of work that most of the founders have put in is kinda mind boggling. I have great hopes for the future, and I hope that anyone interested acts on it.

To be a little philosophical I suppose, "If you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll still be among the stars."

Well, we've hit the ground like an asteroid and have done nothing but shoot for the moon since!

Hope you'll come join us on Discord.

Yikes, I rambled for a bit huh? xD

Regards,
    Jacmac
    edited July 2017
    Jacmac said:
    Not gonna lie, that sig' is massive.

As a member, I feel compelled to speak a little about what it's like being involved with Drunken Prophets.

What you'd expect from any group of people attempting to start a massive clan really, they're nice, friendly and you don't really feel like an outsider with em'. Some of us are a little over the top, some of us will hide under the table and poke at you with the chair we stole, no need to feel ashamed, we're in weird here.

Although, personally I prefer eccentric. Be careful around our Rear Admirals though, I for one shall be watching my own!

Some history of me and Lost Prophecy and Drunken Prophets I suppose.

I initially joined up with Lost Prophecy... I think it was The Division actually, looking to push further and higher content. Haven't really done too much with them since but when I found out that a few of the people I made better friends with was planning on starting up a clan on Ashes, and I was extended an invite. I thought, why not?

In the short time that I've been with Drunken Prophets, the amount of work that most of the founders have put in is kinda mind boggling. I have great hopes for the future, and I hope that anyone interested acts on it.

To be a little philosophical I suppose, "If you shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll still be among the stars."

Well, we've hit the ground like an asteroid and have done nothing but shoot for the moon since!

Hope you'll come join us on Discord.

Yikes, I rambled for a bit huh? xD

Regards,
    Jacmac
    @Jacmac Great to have you for Ashes! Division was way too short having you around haha
  • I still want some pie 
  • I still want some pie 
    @TheDoctor470 You can't handle the pie!
  • Assuming these guys are the same lost prophecy i ran with in Morpheus i would not recommend joining them as they did nothing half the guild was a bunch of farmers that would complain when there trade packs got taken by people half there level and the guild leader did nothing but sit in his little throne in guild hall asked if he would join us for pvp or dungeons and he either said no i got better things to do or if ye need help ask someone else cause i'm busy. The only real person i talked to that helped me was a person called didntdoit who ended up leaving later a left soon after so i'm here warning you avoid this group if you are looking for something teamwork worth cause you wont find it here 
  • @Reckoning
    , and who were you when you were in this Lost Prophecy because i dont remember having anyone named Reckoning in lost prophecy, unless you yourself are actually Didntdoit who i specifically remember kicking from the guild, for doing nothing, or when we did do a raid you were not interested in doing it. The countless amount of times you stole from other members in the guild and I've got plenty of people to back all of that up.Simply put your one of our small insignificant disgruntled ex members because you weren't allowed to push your individual wants and agenda on others in the guild. If you feel like you need to reply to this once again, feel free to but i"m sure the rest of the ashes community would love it if you kept your toxic, thieving  ass out of ashes of creation
  • @Rovin Well guess you did not pay enough attention to your people as i was in Lost Prophecy and i used the name ReckoningEvil so don't go calling me some else cause you forgot the little guys after all you only really cared about your big high leadership seat you and that useless excuse of a guild leader Sweetchilly he was called but oh well who cares cause i'm sure your guild will be smashed to the dirt so i can build a node on your asses 
    edited July 2017
    @Reckoning
    Well i remember when Mrsweetchilly was the gm and he was the gm for about a week, at server start in 2015, of course this is before Didntdoit had ever joined in 2016.your times don't seem to add up. And with a name like reckoning evil and the fact that i don't think you did anything would make sense as to why i don't remember you. should of done something to make yourself more memorable. But all that being said i don't think you existed in the first place, but if you did you were probably Didntdoit and your once again using an alt or another name to make yourself look good. but at this point your timeline is all out of whack, and chilly has always been one of our most active, dedicated and decorated officers within lost prophecy, and now drunken prophets. simply put your argument is utterly invalid.
  • @Reckoning i was gm for abit but moved away from archeage into bdo so chances when you saw me on archeage doing nothing was most likely me waiting around for events to start or for pvp to queue up and if you did ask me for help i would have most likely done it as i spent most of the day doing dungeons and events with other people in and outside the guild so sorry if you had caught me at a time i was doing something else.

Also i do remeber someone called RecktheKnight but not ReckoningEvil are you sure your said the right name above as it looks like you knew didntdoit as the only real encounter i had with that gentleman was when he asked me to a duel when i was dueling xero and Kirale
  • @Rovin No Mrsweetchilly was Gm for alot longer then a week get your facts straight and besides when i joined the guild don't think you were even in it so think your memory might be abit faulty there as i remember kicking XeroZero and Melyssan ass in a duel before that big ass house was built at the top of the hill but who knows maybe i forgot something that was so meaningless to me as i'm sure when your actually joined Mrsweetchilly was finally actually being as you say a decent active GM
  • Last time I checked, there was never any dueling until that house was built...
  • @Reckoning
    Sorry to say mate but your timeline still doesn't add up regardless of if rovin's memory is "faulty"  As for you being annoyed at no one remembering your name, perhaps next time you could pick a name a little more insp
  • @Xenesi Who the hell are you how would you even know that no duels took place 
  • This is Melyssan.
  • @Kreirravia Oh look its the so called great and mighty Gm of lost prophecy still hiding behind all your members i see and i'm not annoyed at people not remembering my name i'm annoyed that you think ye can change your name and think that people will forget what you were a bunch of care bears that never left your little save haven of fear of dying over and over again if that what you wanted to do play something like WoW like to talk how good you are at that. And i don't think you should have a go at people name picking you called your guild Drunken Prophets how lazy can you if your going to start anew pick something different then your ex guild name 
  • @Reckoning
    Xenesi is Melyssan Xenesi has been his screen name for years, on steam, team speak ect. I cant see a reason to continue this argument as most of what you've said is not only illegible but also completely off timeline. Have a nice day! and Get Good!
  • @Xenesi Of course you are and of course you would say that no duels took place as hearing you get your ass kick must really tick you off
  • Doesn't "tick" me off, since I basically don't care about a single thing you say, since 95% of the things you have "stated', don't match up, and you're trying to grab at anything to "stroke your ego".
    edited July 2017
    Reckoning said:
    @Kreirravia Oh look its the so called great and mighty Gm of lost prophecy still hiding behind all your members i see and i'm not annoyed at people not remembering my name i'm annoyed that you think ye can change your name and think that people will forget what you were a bunch of care bears that never left your little save haven of fear of dying over and over again if that what you wanted to do play something like WoW like to talk how good you are at that. And i don't think you should have a go at people name picking you called your guild Drunken Prophets how lazy can you if your going to start anew pick something different then your ex guild name 
    @Reckoning
    First off, ever heard of grammar? It's this thing people use to make things understandable for others. We proudly list the history of our group in multiple sections of our forum post, website and openly discuss our past. So whatever you're smoking there, please share.
    "...dying over and over again if that what you wanted to do play something like WoW like to talk how good you are at that. "
    I'm not even going to bother with this one. Please rethink and try again.

"And i don't think you should have a go at people name picking you called your guild Drunken Prophets how lazy can you if your going to start anew pick something different then your ex guild name "
    Just. What? Again, reread and try again.

I would like to offer a more structured and lively debate but kind of need more then random words to respond too.
  • @Kreirravia @Rovin Warning to everyone that thinks about joining Drunken Prophets be warned that they will leave you for dead and not help you unless you "Prove Yourself To Be Worth It". Don't trust anything they say as when game comes out to alpha sure they thank you for your support of a node then forget you. Like they forgot all their as Kreirravia likes to put them lesser members or cannon fodder. The only real way you get anything from them is if your in there inner circle of friends

So please listen to my warning as a previous member of this horrible worthless sad excuse for a guild do not join them. They will lie they will cheat and worst of all they gang up on you like they did above when you say something they don't like cause the truth hurts. 

Thanks to all who read this warning and Drunken Prophets watch your back cause The White Order coming for you 
    edited July 2017
    "Damn the torpedoes, Full speed ahead!"

• "The Navy has both a tradition and a future--and we look with pride and confidence in both directions."