Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Backer Rewards - Wrong Email

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
Hello my name is Jake and ive been wondering how come i havent received my reward yet. my friend got his and i havent gotten any emails about it  i was looking at the forms and did see this https://i.gyazo.com/8e83f04b63b8c28518e05a6a746119ab.png and i checked if my kickstart email was linked to my ashes and it wasn't. so is there any possible way to resend the reward email to the correct email?  I edited my account to have the right email address on my kickstarter recently today 7/22. 

Backer number 7,230, if this helps? 

$125
Founder - Early Bird Limited!

Comments

• Options
    If I am reading this correctly, and I may not be, you changed your KS email to match the one you registered here? The email would have been sent to the email address that you had registered at KS at the time of purchase. You would then need to change your email here to match the KS one. Ashes would have sent your code email to the KS registered email they had from time of purchase. If you can't find that email (look in ALL the different folders on that account, gmail users had it go to different areas apparently based on settings) your next step is to email customer service at CS@IntrepidStudios to get it sorted.
  • Options
    If I am reading this correctly, and I may not be, you changed your KS email to match the one you registered here? The email would have been sent to the email address that you had registered at KS at the time of purchase. You would then need to change your email here to match the KS one. Ashes would have sent your code email to the KS registered email they had from time of purchase. If you can't find that email (look in ALL the different folders on that account, gmail users had it go to different areas apparently based on settings) your next step is to email customer service at CS@IntrepidStudios to get it sorted.
    Ok what im saying is that today i realized my kickstarter email was one ive never seen before. When i made my kickstarter i singed in with facebook. now i dont know how it got changed,but the email that was registered was not my email. so about an hour ago i changed the email it had to my correct one. So this is why i made this customer support ticket. Is there anyway i can have my backer reward code sent to my correct email.
  • Options
    No idea on that one, sounds complicated. I would email all the details in a step-by-step to customer service, they are sure to get you sorted eventually. As long as you have a copy of your backer email from Kickstarter you have proof of your purchase going through. So it may take them awhile to get you sorted based on backlog, but it isn't like you are locked out of gameplay or missing anything atm.
  • Options
    Phantasos said:
    Hello my name is Jake and ive been wondering how come i havent received my reward yet. my friend got his and i havent gotten any emails about it  i was looking at the forms and did see this https://i.gyazo.com/8e83f04b63b8c28518e05a6a746119ab.png and i checked if my kickstart email was linked to my ashes and it wasn't. so is there any possible way to resend the reward email to the correct email?  I edited my account to have the right email address on my kickstarter recently today 7/22. 

$125
    hi there, please contact cs@intrepidstudios.com for further assistance, they will able to help you getting this cleared up :smile:

• Options

$125
    Hi there Jake was the customer support team able to fix this up for you?
This discussion has been closed.