Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Upgrade question

If I upgraded to Leader of man in summer period from a kickstarter bundle 

• Fire and Ice Elemental Racial Skins
  • Summer Exclusive - Guildhall appearance
  • Summer Exclusive - Receive Guild themed character cloaks and mount barding - 10 of each!

Do i still get thoses exclusive from summer sweet skins and other rewards ?
Even with an upgrade since i do get the angel and demonic ones 

Comments

• NO! If you upgrade from a KS package, you ONLY get the KS rewards from that bundle and lower. For KS backers the Summer Backer skins and rewards are offered as separate addons, individually or in packs. The way to purchase an upgrade to your KS is through the store, the way to purchase summer backing addons is through the account tab. 
  • So the only reward from summer Sale that I get are cumulatives ones ? (ones from an amount of participants)
  • Yep, the dance and the wand currently, and a furniture set if the counter gets that last 100 at the time of this writing by close. Summer skins are actually going to be rarer in number due to the way this was all handled, if that is what drives your pledging.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Aderaen said:
    So the only reward from summer Sale that I get are cumulatives ones ? (ones from an amount of participants)
    Correct. Only if you buy one of the summer bundles specifically as addon, then you can get the bundle items. The Kickstarter bundles and summer bundles are fully seperated. Except for that summer bundles dont get the kickstarter goals but you do get the summer goals :)
    The Kickstarter bundles imo are superior anyway ;D
    Elements are weak and bendable, angels and demons is what it is about 
    edited July 2017
    Elements are weak and bendable, angels and demons is what it is about 
    I don't know, for me the fire elemental skin could be cool if I want to make a fire focused mage :p I'm thinking about buying that addon, it's only 70 something bucks.
    edited July 2017
    For me it was looking at what the different upgrades did. I am at Bravers already, have no plan on running a guild(being in one, not running) so no LoM. Was going to wait for them to release the concept artwork on the skins, then just said screw it and dropped the 75 bucks for the elements skins. I may buy other addons once they release the artwork, but not really that excited about them atm. Can only use one skin at a time on a mount, so whether my Runic is silver or gold is not that big a draw for me.
This discussion has been closed.