Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Buying a pledge level

When I try to buy the explorer pledge here on this site it takes me to an error 404 page not found.

Why is this? Are we no longer able to pledge for the game since kickstarter ended?

Comments

• KS and Summer crowdfunding have both ended.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Hi @Darxun, the crowdfunding campaign is over. But Intrepid now have a web store where you can show your support for the game on other ways! Right now you can purchase PAX tickets, and in future you will be able to purchase merchandise and possibly early access to the game. Stay tuned :)
  • lexmax said:
    Hi @Darxun, the crowdfunding campaign is over. But Intrepid now have a web store where you can show your support for the game on other ways! Right now you can purchase PAX tickets, and in future you will be able to purchase merchandise and possibly early access to the game. Stay tuned :)

• Sorry you missed it. I would imagine at some point they will sell some form of access to the game. Stay tuned and welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community.  As others stated the Kickstarter has ended.  I hope this doesn't discourage you and you join us here as we share information and have fun getting to know one another.   There are items in the store and most likely they will add more incentives to help support the game along the way for those who missed out on the kickstarter.
  • Oh, that's lame!! Although... I kind of figured based on what I was seeing. Just needed to confirm.

I was aware of the kickstarter campaign and what not but I was too busy with work to do more research and see if I wanted to give a pledge.

Hopefully they'll be another one soon. I don't  see why the developers would actively turn away more money :-P

Thanks for all the responses!
  • Darxun said:
    Oh, that's lame!! Although... I kind of figured based on what I was seeing. Just needed to confirm.

I was aware of the kickstarter campaign and what not but I was too busy with work to do more research and see if I wanted to give a pledge.

Hopefully they'll be another one soon. I don't  see why the developers would actively turn away more money :-P

Thanks for all the responses!
    Lot of discussion on this in another thread if you are interested. 

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/34744/why-is-the-scc-over-so-soon#latest
This discussion has been closed.