Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Backing/Supporting AOC

I've been following this game now since about 7 months ago. This game just really intrigued me and I was very anxious to support/back the game. But by the time the Kickstarter came around I was in Basic Training for the Army. So now that I'm just getting out I never really got the chance to support this amazing game. Is there a chance that I can still support/back this game considering the fact that I had no chance to participate in the Kickstarter. I could provide proof if needed. But I would be very grateful to be able to support a game like this.

Thanks,
Crucial

Comments

• Options
    Hi @crucial, the crowdfunding campaign is over, but there's a web store where you can still support the game. Right now you can purchase PAX tickets, and in future you'll be able to purchase merchandise and maybe early access :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community.  Sorry you missed the kickstarter but as Lexmax stated there are other ways to support the game and hopefully one day other means to obtain early access.  
  • Options
    crucial said:
    I've been following this game now since about 7 months ago. This game just really intrigued me and I was very anxious to support/back the game. But by the time the Kickstarter came around I was in Basic Training for the Army. So now that I'm just getting out I never really got the chance to support this amazing game. Is there a chance that I can still support/back this game considering the fact that I had no chance to participate in the Kickstarter. I could provide proof if needed. But I would be very grateful to be able to support a game like this.

Thanks,
    Crucial

Hi Crucial,

While both the KS and the Summer Sale have both now concluded, there are still talks of additional sales / events leading up to launch. What these may offer and when is still to my knowledge being discussed. Keep an eye out for more info either here on the forums or on the community discord for more information =)

Thank you for your support <3

This discussion has been closed.