Hello!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hi everybody!

I never use forums or anything, but I have seriously been itching hard for an awesome MMO lately. I've been following for a while and wondered why I hadn't yet made an account.
I just wanted to say hello to everybody, and get to know the going-ons around here.

Hello, officially!

Comments

• Hi everybody!

I never use forums or anything, but I have seriously been itching hard for an awesome MMO lately. I've been following for a while and wondered why I hadn't yet made an account.
    I just wanted to say hello to everybody, and get to know the going-ons around here.

Hello, officially!

Hello and welcome to the Ashes Community <3
  • Hey there @RedReddington ,

Do you use discord if not forums?  The official AOC discord is https://discord.gg/AshesOfCreation

Lots of good people and info here too.  :)

Welcome

-tug 

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
        ..................  *knows she's seen that name before.....*

RedReddington Welcome Red to our Ashes community!   Are you as fearsome as your name sake?

• @Belewyn
    Thanks for your kind welcome!
    @tugowar
    No, but I'll definitely have to check it out. Discord chats are somehow always so friendly. Thanks!
    @CylverRayne
    Perhaps... I guess we'll just have to find out... (Thanks for the welcome, btw!)

Excuse me if my formatting isn't proper.  I'm new to these types of things  :/
  • Hi and welcome! Too bad the wait is long and currently there aren't really any new and worthy MMO's to play. I might have to turn back to ESO to get my MMMORPG fix at some point :sweat_smile:
  • Hello @RedReddington o/ and welcome to the community smile
  • Hullo hullo! And welcome! 
  • Welcome to the community, @RedReddington (officially)!  
  • Hi everybody!

Hello, officially!
    A warm and official welcome to you @RedReddington! I am glad you decided to make an account and become one of us!
  • @Rofus @Diura @Jorach  @GOAT @Vhanz @Possum @XombieCrisis
    Thank you all so much for your warm welcomes!

And I feel you. (Rofus) I was just trying to scratch the itch with ESO. Didn't work much, but it's still a pretty fun game.

I look forward to (hopefully!) playing with you all!

• Welcome!!!
  • Hello and welcome @RedReddington. I love your work ;)
  • Welcome @RedReddington! Its been a while since I could satisfy the itch. As you mentioned ESO, it didn't fit the bill for me either. I burned out on WoW and all the clones and never found much fun in WoW post Lich King. To be honest EQ was the last MMORPG that I loved. I hope Ashes of Creation can capture me like EQ. For starters the community here is awesome, AoC is looking good so far!
  • Welcome to the community. Hope you have fun on the forum.
  • Welcome to the community and I hope to see you ingame, this is my First MMO experience and I count myself lucky that this will be my first real MMO that Im going to be involved in.

• Welcome welcome @RedReddington to the community of AoC :smiley:
    Glad that you decided to join the community ;)
  • Hi everybody!

Hello, officially!

Hi RedReddington!

Glad you took the plunge and joined us on the Ashes of Creation forums!  I am like you...a huge MMO fan and really looking forward to see what unfolds at Ashes of Creation....

Here is a cool link if you haven't checked it out yet.  It is a Google Doc where people have compiled all of the info about Ashes of Creation.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14luppZ3Ub8jmcw_aK65QWxYY4xa8qAo9zRfpYWBxOXE/edit#

Also, if you have any technical difficulties, go to Discord that was linked above and they have a Help Tech support page there. :)

Shakacon