Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Types of Dwarves and Orcs.

So it occurred to me that we have an abundance of inspiration available to Intrepid on these two races. I.E. the Orcs from Lord of the rings to Elder Scrolls.

What would you guys like to see or expect?
Something as bad ass as Lurtz would always keep me happy!

Comments

• Options
    Some glimpses from the concept art...

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Are the Orcs going to be browner elves? Because on the races wiki the pic of the humans fighting the brown elves is stated to be Ren'Kai Orcs. 

Will we be getting the more common fantasy orcs with the Vex Orcs? Or will they be the same as the Ren'Kai Orcs?
  • Options
    Judging just by the two screenshots we have, if we assume they're the two kinds of Orcs it seem like the Ren'kai are going to be your more beefy battle orcs like the Uruk'hai. Where as the Vek look like the standard lanky Tolkien orc.
  • Options
    I found these concept art screenshots still quite vague. Like im not sure if the last one is an Elf, Orc or some mixture of the two! The Dwarf at the top and those Ren'kai Orcs both remind me of WoW's races.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Wolfwall said:
    I found these concept art screenshots still quite vague. Like im not sure if the last one is an Elf, Orc or some mixture of the two! The Dwarf at the top and those Ren'kai Orcs both remind me of WoW's races.
    Those are Vek Orcs in the last pic