Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

facebook like feature

since this game is being built at this very moment and the community wants to be involved in shaping AOC
i think it would be a good idea to add a facebook like/dislike feature into the forum.
highlighted posts can be more visible and give a rough estimate in what the players are the most interested in.
it doesn't mean the dev's have to follow any of it, but it would be nice to know that the community ideas do not pass unseen.

Comments

• The devs are gonna to be reworking the website eventually so that is entirely possible.
  • Or we could all just shimmy on over to Reddit. I'm only being semi-serious; I do think Reddit is pretty good for gathering large-scale feedback, but I don't expect everyone to just up and move after we've put so much discussion into these forums and the discord.
  • Noone I know uses facebook. Facebook is for old people

Not really where the gamers hang out
  • [quote quote=9015]Noone I know uses facebook. Facebook is for old people

Not really where the gamers hang out

[/quote]

Hey Old people are gamers too!
  • [quote quote=8894]since this game is being built at this very moment and the community wants to be involved in shaping AOC
    i think it would be a good idea to add a facebook like/dislike feature into the forum.
    highlighted posts can be more visible and give a rough estimate in what the players are the most interested in.
    it doesn’t mean the dev’s have to follow any of it, but it would be nice to know that the community ideas do not pass unseen.

Yes, I like this idea with like & reply at the same time, so people will know about your post & or suggestion.