Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Information] PAX packages

For those who purchased PAX packages during the PAX store on the website here's some information regarding the delivery/pickup of these passes.

VIP ticket's are picked up onsite and will be personally greeted by someone from intrepid studios dev team. - emails will be sent out to coordinate the onsite greeting.

Attendee tickets can be picked up at registration.

more information about the pickup process will be emailed out to you in the lead up to PAX, so keep a eye out for that email!

-Shunex

Comments

• Thanks for the info Shu :)
  • If only this information was applicable to me :(:pensive:

I reall hope everyone going to PAX  has an amazing time! Try meet up/find community members and enjoy the prealpha experience :)

I can't wait to watch the streams and hype for each and every one of you ! ❤️
  • Cool, thanks!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Bring a card with you that has your forum name....turn to the cameras and wave. :p
  • T-Elf said:
    Bring a card with you that has your forum name....turn to the cameras and wave. :p
    Aha yeah people should put on badges with their forum names on it xD
  • Diura said:
    T-Elf said:
    Aha yeah people should put on badges with their forum names on it xD

Yes, but something big enough we can read from camera distance. :D
  • Just put a tape on your forehead. This should be clear enough
  • I know everyone should have the Ashes Phonenix on them somewhere :D
  • I bought the attendee package, do I just go to registration and show them the receipt I've received via email to verify it's me?
  • Zaal said:
    I bought the attendee package, do I just go to registration and show them the receipt I've received via email to verify it's me?
    @Zaal
    you should be getting a email soonish, to confirm pickup details etc :smile:

• Shunex said:
    Zaal said:
    I bought the attendee package, do I just go to registration and show them the receipt I've received via email to verify it's me?
    @Zaal
    you should be getting a email soonish, to confirm pickup details etc :smile:

Awesome, Thanks!!
  • any info when the emails will be sent? I just wanna make sure I know how to get my PAX passes for the weekend
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Have fun everyone.
    :)
  • Heya!!! So I bought my PAX Special Alpha/Beta key and I've been waiting on the email, could anyone let me know about when I should be getting that? I have the email receipt to prove purchase if needed.

• Heya!!! So I bought my PAX Special Alpha/Beta key and I've been waiting on the email, could anyone let me know about when I should be getting that? I have the email receipt to prove purchase if needed.
    @Talonor
    this was for the PAX vip/attendee tickets, not the PAX alpha/beta packages your alpha/beta access should be in the orders section of your dashboard you can check here https://www.ashesofcreation.com/dashboard/?idc_orders=1
This discussion has been closed.