Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

With all the "Good Idea Fairies" floating around...

Since everyone and their mom is suggesting changes and additions to the game, I'm reminded of this clip.

https://youtu.be/aXQ2lO3ieBA

Comments

• Options
    Well you just put a movie on my list of movies to watch. Also yes, totally relevant!
  • Options
    I feel this accurately represents several threads in this forums lol. Thank you for that @Karthos . It was beautiful
  • Options
    That tells it all!
  • Options
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    It happens everywhere in life where people have no risk, and others are taking one. I opened a bar several years back with a couple partners. We spent a year looking at locations, working out concept, and other details. As word spread through our "community", the amount of people who wanted to arrange meetings to "tell you about the best idea ever I had for your bar!", was just stupid. "You shouldn't do that, you should do it this way." was a common refrain. We would try to be polite, but at a certain point we just told people we weren't interested in any more concept ideas. But they still kept coming. Then once open, the amount of money losing promotions on offer was a steady weekly stream. Basically, "You should give my subclass of patron a night where you lose money on providing us with free drinks and entertainment." Bar went on to be a moderate success and lasted for over a decade.
    Then again "Bartenders go topless from 10pm on Friday night" was good for tips.
    No automatic alt text available
  • Options
     <3 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Since everyone and their mom is suggesting changes and additions to the game, I'm reminded of this clip.

https://youtu.be/aXQ2lO3ieBA
    Oh my gosh, I thought this was a parody but it's pretty much actual history! Who knows the silly discussions might also be accurate! GO.....USA :s:*
  • Options
    @Karthos sums it up well i suppose

• Options
    @karthos that couldn't have said it better.