Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Titans [OCE/SEA] | PVX | Hardcore | Discord | 18+

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited April 2018 in Oceanic / SEA Guilds

Discontinued

Comments

• Options
    Keen to join up, if you're accepting.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @BlackBennie Just message me on the Discord and we'll talk up a bit :) Anytime between 4 PM to 10 PM AEST (Hobart/Melby time)
  • Options
    @SteveTheSeed  Updated
  • Options
    Guildex has been added to the thread. 
  • Options
    Sounds great. Now just gotta wait til 2019/2020 xD
  • Options
    Getting in early is always good. It's not about the game it's about making friends :)
  • Options
    Looks fun how do I join

• Options
    @NETHEN Just hit us up on the discord and we'll have a chat. My internet is out for a couple days but ask for KuronishiX and he'll get you sorted.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I don't know what you heard about me. But if you can't get a dollar out of me. I see the forums not busy, so Ima come on and
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    We've had a period of inactivity but I will be revamping the guild and continue recruiting soon.  
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Recently updated our post and renewing our recruitment efforts.

• Options
    The thread was updated to include our Google form and some more relevant information.  
  • Options
    The website is still under construction but applications are fully functional.
  • Options
    Anyone planning on playing destiny 2 on PC is free to join us. We're making it one of our main games until Ashes comes out. 
  • Options
    Keen to join a Aussie Guild, I'm from Brisbane.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    @Volhad Awesome, hop on the discord sometime and we'll have a chat.
  • Options
    I just want to say thanks to everyone that's joined up so far, we're a small guild but we have some dedicated individuals and we're growing every day. Can't wait to play Ashes with all of you.  :)
  • Options
    Welcome to Titans @Build :) Account names like that will be rare in the future. 
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Welcome to Titans @Build :) Account names like that will be rare in the future. 
    Ikr... I plan to play this game for at least 10 years so by then I will be  a race of exist pros by then [hopefully not]

@Elder is pretty rare to ngl

I also have the name @Trade and @Conquer reserved for my brothers :)
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    The new website design is up and running and I have to say its one of the better guild sites I've seen.  We're ready to receive applications again but please keep in mind our new system hasn't be tested so there is bound to be a few bugs.

If you don't hear back about your application within 24 hours please jump on the discord and give us a heads up, very much appreciated. 

website
  • Options
    Nice to see some Oceanic activity this early, and bloody will organised too  :)

Not sure how many servers we'll get,  but they're sure to be among the best. 

I'll keep my eye on you as you continue to grow. Best of luck. 
  • Options
    Thank'@Bajjer, s I don't ever see us getting more than one or two servers.  I feel like the fewer the servers we have the more important the stories on those servers will be. :)
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Thank'@Bajjer, s I don't ever see us getting more than one or two servers.  I feel like the fewer the servers we have the more important the stories on those servers will be. :)
    Hopefully there will be two, so I can say the one I am on is the best!
  • Options
    well it is eldar so I would expect nothing less 
  • Options
    Thanks Nagashi ;)
  • Options
    @Build Have you got that video up yet?
  • Options
    @JakeAMhontas I think he's put it off. 

We're still active so if you're looking for an oce community come chat with us on the discord. 
  • Options
    Welcome to Titans @Timmy remember to add [Titans] to your nickname on the official Ashes discord.
  • Options
    Elder said:
    Welcome to Titans @Timmy remember to add [Titans] to your nickname on the official Ashes discord.
    cheers mate
  • Options
    Welcome to Titans @WarHero  remember to add [Titans] to your nickname on the official Ashes discord.