Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Caravan system

Now I'm curious to see if one will be able to actually ride any of the carts on the Caravan system or will one be forced to walk next to the carts if they're guarding it. Most likely the second answer but it would be kind of cool to have the option to sit and enjoy the view while waiting for a conflict. Allowing the player to mess with their inventory stats Etc while waiting. What are your guys's thoughts and opinions on it, and what would you like to see out of the Caravan system?

Comments

• S1ugTrail said:
    Now I'm curious to see if one will be able to actually ride any of the carts on the Caravan system or will one be forced to walk next to the carts if they're guarding it. Most likely the second answer but it would be kind of cool to have the option to sit and enjoy the view while waiting for a conflict. Allowing the player to mess with their inventory stats Etc while waiting. What are your guys's thoughts and opinions on it, and what would you like to see out of the Caravan system?
    It looked like in some recent snapchat that you were driving it.

I hope you can ride in it too.
  • I think it would be cool to be able to hide in the caravan or have a section for ranged characters to shoot from 
  • I believe they stated that there are different levels of control for caravans depending on function. Quest caravans maybe none, player initiated caravans maybe driven. They stated that player caravans would not have to follow a set route, thus allowing caravan raiders the option to just sit and wait for one to pass by, you would be able to avoid known ambush points and so on, adding to a depth with scouting and recon.
  • I believe they stated that there are different levels of control for caravans depending on function. Quest caravans maybe none, player initiated caravans maybe driven. They stated that player caravans would not have to follow a set route, thus allowing caravan raiders the option to just sit and wait for one to pass by, you would be able to avoid known ambush points and so on, adding to a depth with scouting and recon.
    Sounds smexy!
  • Isende said:
    I believe they stated that there are different levels of control for caravans depending on function. Quest caravans maybe none, player initiated caravans maybe driven. They stated that player caravans would not have to follow a set route, thus allowing caravan raiders the option to just sit and wait for one to pass by, you would be able to avoid known ambush points and so on, adding to a depth with scouting and recon.
    Sounds smexy!
    Sounds fun, strategic and immersive too!  
    Ohh... love that word "smexy'!