Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Will I be able to back it still?

Hey all, Unfortunately I had to miss the summer crowd funding because I literally just discovered this gem of a project/game yesterday.

I would still love to get my hands on one of the backing packages (Pioneer specifically). Will I have an opportunity to purchase one of those backing packages? I literally just missed the July 22 deadline and I'm kind of upset about that.

Comments

• Options

Welcome @Jtaxx! Great to see you joining the community. Unfortunately, it is highly unlikely that the backer packages will be available again but there is a store that will allow you to support the game and get some goodies, and there'll likely be sales and stuff in the future.

Enjoy your time on the hype train. :) 

• Options

At this time all backer options have concluded and will not return. However, there will be sale events such as the current PAX sale which offer access to Alpha / Beta.

Thanks,

• Options
    I believe that the Devs has said there will be ways to back AoC in future possibilities, but not in the same way Kickstarter and Summer Exclusive packages worked.. It'll be more small-scale, entry-to-alpha and entry-to-beta sort of sale, and some "limited time" cosmetic items.
  • Options

Mitzunare said:
    I believe that the Devs has said there will be ways to back AoC in future possibilities, but not in the same way Kickstarter and Summer Exclusive packages worked.. It'll be more small-scale, entry-to-alpha and entry-to-beta sort of sale, and some "limited time" cosmetic items.

All backer options have concluded.
This discussion has been closed.