Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha One Schedule Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    TyssonTysson Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello
  • Options
    iTzMystCiTzMystC Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    lets go test alpha time!
  • Options
    ReddyReddy Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm so excited to do this! I'm gonna have a flyswatter in both hands and squish me some bugs.
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Just wondering why there is just 3 days starting tomorrow instead of the full week.
    I think it was a wise decision to wait until you have moved into the new office to get really serious with A1.
    I am so looking forward to our Testing Phases together. <3
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    NagashNagash Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    T Elf wrote: »
    Just wondering why there is just 3 days starting tomorrow instead of the full week.
    I think it was a wise decision to wait until you have moved into the new office to get really serious with A1.
    I am so looking forward to our Testing Phases together. <3

Weekend testing would be my guess. More players = more bugs to fix
    nJ0vUSm.gif

The dead do not squabble as this land’s rulers do. The dead have no desires, petty jealousies or ambitions. A world of the dead is a world at peace
  • Options
    SerenitySmilesSerenitySmiles Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I was wondering what the time will be on alphas is it like a midnight release or are they scheduled at certain times. Does anyone know?
  • Options
    MargaretKrohnMargaretKrohn Moderator, Staff
    edited May 2021
    I was wondering what the time will be on alphas is it like a midnight release or are they scheduled at certain times. Does anyone know?

For information on testing, since it's under NDA, you'll need to keep an eye on the testing NDA'd communication channels . ;)

Info below on how to access that 🔽

----

If you own a Kickstarter, Summer, or Pre-Order Pack which has Alpha One access, please visit the Alpha One Preview Testing section of the forums to connect your Discord account and for further test information.

1. Make sure that you log out of and back into the forums and hard refresh (Ctrl+F5): https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/

2. Check to see that your forum profile has Alpha One listed next to your Roles here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/profile

3. Visit the Alpha One Preview Testing category here: https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/categories/alpha-one-preview-testing

4. Follow the instructions in the orange banner at the top to connect your Discord and Intrepid accounts
    marketing.gif
  • Options
    HenrikHenrik Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Hello! I recently upgraded my account to Alpha 1. But im still got "member" role in the forum. So I cant access the alpha testing pages. Need some help here please :smile:
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    You need to relog and refresh mate. If that doesn't work, someone else will have to assist you.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    HenrikHenrik Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Thanks! I got the game launcher now after the relog.
  • Options
    vordan wrote: »
    Measure twice, cut once. Time or Quality. Sure we want both, but if we have a choice 99% of Ashes community will choose quality over time any day.
    The community can see how hard Steven and the team are working on this game.

Absoultely, we always prefer quality. Delay is not a problem, it is more important to make it great. Thanks for your hard work! 👏👏
    Foskar Tv
    Ashes of Creation Turkish Content Creator: Click to Watch My Videos

pPpBhGd.jpg
  • Options
    JacksepticeyeJacksepticeye Member
    edited May 2021
    Time keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin' into the future.
  • Options
    JacksepticeyeJacksepticeye Member
    edited May 2021
    @StevenSharif, I'm back bro. @Steven Sharif
  • Options
    RhuellRhuell Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2021
    I rewatched the video and realized i was mistaken.
  • Options
    CruoreCruore Member
    Excellent indeed.
  • Options
    I love the concept and I’m excited for the game! I can’t seem to remember anything distinguishing about the characters.. maybe I should check again? I guess they could just be unmemorable?
    Idk.

Keep it up!