Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre-Order packs available

DakHakDakHak Member
edited May 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi there!

I wish to buy the game, happy to buy the full $375 voyager package, however I'm not a fan of the current skins art-style.

Is there a way to purchase previous art-styles or do I just have to wait until there is a pack I like? I am worried if I wait too long the pack may no longer be available? Seems strange to prohibit sales by enforcing a style.

Thanks and sorry if this is a repeat question.

Comments

• Options
    SylvanarSylvanar Member
    edited May 2022
    You will have to wait for a pack you like. Packs once released are available for limited time only.
    "Suffer in silence"
  • Options
    Future skins will be released on a monthly basis, each one is available only during the month its shown unfortunately.
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    edited May 2022
    Greetings DakHak,

As Sylvanar mentioned, previous cosmetics packs are no longer available once they have been removed from the store. But the good news is that we release new packs frequently. Keep an eye on our News page and Social Media for new packs as they are released.

Also, once you do purchase a package, you can then purchase new cosmetic items that you want as they are released. Take a look at this article describing the process.

customer_support.gif
  • Options
    DakHakDakHak Member
    Ok so if I buy a pack I can buy any of the old skins etc on top of that individually? Alright well that's something at least. Thanks.
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings DakHak,

You cannot purchase old cosmetics once they are removed from the store. You can however purchase single cosmetic items that are released after you have purchased a pre-order package. Again it is all explained in the article I linked previously.

So once you purchase a pre-order package that includes a cosmetic item category, and something new is released after your purchase that you like, you can buy that singular item without having to purchase the entire set or another pre-order package.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.