Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Playing in different locations - Server Locks

GansoDeFacaGansoDeFaca Member
edited August 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hi, I'm quite new to this community and I have a question regarding regions, such as NA, SA, EU...

I'm from Brazil (SA), but, at launch l'll be living in Portugal (EU). All my "MMO friends" and guild mates are from Brazil tho. Will there be any restrictions besides ping to playing cross regions? And will characters be locked to one server or will we, for example, be able to play in EU servers today and in SA servers tomorrow with the same character?

thx, and sorry if this was already answered elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    On the same character, no. On the same account, yes. Unless you claim poverty and there is price harmonization offered in your region. Those that take advantage of Intrepid's promised reduced pricing for certain regions will be locked to specific servers.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings GansoDeFaca!

unknownsystemerror nailed it. Characters will only be playable on the server on which they were created. But our current plan is to allow players to create a character on any server in any region (that is not segregated for price harmonization).
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.