Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds (summer) without alpha access

screamingiraffescreamingiraffe Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
edited October 2022 in Support & FAQ
Forum role only shows 'member' can someone fix this so I can give this a game try, thank you

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If you are just joining the forums it can take 24-48 hours for your information to update and your roles to display. If after that time you do not see your package details in your inventory from the main account page, you should file a ticket with customer service from the main website link. The account you are currently on must match the original email that the Summer backing was purchased on.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    screamingiraffescreamingiraffe Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    Hi and thank you for your reply, I joined about 3 years ago. I took your advice and opened a support case. Thank you
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings screamingiraffe,

We have refreshed your account and you should now see the correct forum roles that are associated with your account. We have also updated your ticket. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other issues.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.