Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha two videos but no invite yet?

gsus84gsus84 Member
edited July 2023 in Support & FAQ
Hey guys,

this is my first post here so please bare with me.
I tried to search the forums already but I wasn´t able to find an answer.

There have been a few questions about Alpha 2 already but not exactly what I am looking for.
I bought the Voyager Plus pre order pack and I have a Alpha 2 key in my inventory.

I am now wondering what is different from the videos shared on Youtube yesterday (Ashes of Creation Alpha Two Cleric Archetype Update - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzlhdy3Hr2s) and the Alpha two I bought a key for?
It clearly states that this is Alpha 2 footage and my Inventory states that I have a key for it.

So why I can´t be part of it? I know that there hasn´t been any announcement made yet for Alpha 2 but according to what Intrepid shares it is already running. Anyone please tell me what the difference is?
Because I bought the package when I first saw Alpha 2 videos shared with the understanding that I am able to participate...

Comments

• Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    A2 has not started for those that have packages yet. There is internal testing among Intrepid staff. The titles on the livestreams are meant to show you what you can expect A2 to reasonably look like from a gameplay perspective once it is ready for them to need the testing data from those that have keys and access. There is no date announced for A2. If you want more current and up to date information, join the Discord. Since you bought a package, whenever they decide it is time, you will get an email telling you the details you need. You are not "missing out" on anything, cause nothing has begun.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings gsus84,

Ashes of Creation is in open development, meaning we are showing you what we are actively working on and the progress we are making toward our next testing phase. The next testing phase will be Alpha Two, so the titles of our current development updates reflect the testing stage that we are working towards.

And as Unknown stated, once we get to the point that we are ready to invite players in for the Alpha Two testing, we will reach out directly with instructions on how to participate.

Closing this thread. Feel free to make a new post if you have other questions. And welcome to the forums!
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.