Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pineapple pizza in AoC?

2»

Comments

• Options
    alliances and wars have been formed thanks to pineapple pizza
  • Options
    tl2fbp7utdi5.png

EDym4eg.png
  • Options
    When your thread dies and you bump it.
  • Options
    VaknarVaknar Moderator, Member, Staff
    edited October 2023
    Ok but make it distinctly Verran pineapple pizza 🧐

What would that look like?
    community_management.gif
  • Options
    NerrorNerror Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2023
    @Vaknar , so far the food animals and plants on the freeholds looked pretty earth-like for the most part, so maybe something like this to really underscore it's a pineapple pizza of creation. Perhaps make the flames into the Ashes flaming phoenix logo.

I imagine the pineapple being hollowed out from the top and filled with rum, then lit up so the pineapple cooks from the inside while people eat the yummy pizza, and then the warm rum-roasted pineapple to finish the meal off.

iraZwUO.jpg

I would be totally ok with a different look for Verran pineapple though. It would be a perfect Niküan dish.

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vaknar wrote: »

Can it tie in to the world event system?

Like if someone at a node craft's enough pineapple pizza can there be an apocalyptic response from the moapua'a whom I assume get paired as the other main ingredient.

And they swarm the node in vengeance for the atrocity of being paired with hot pineapple.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer

You're making this thread too real tho, Vaknar. Don't legitimize them!

Pineapple pizza conceptually sucks for a reason! Technically several reasons!

I don't wanna have to take this half-seriously! Just give 'em the basic with smoked meat and grilled pineapple and slap some Verran names on the sources of the meat and pineapple and let it rock.

Oh, I know... call it a Broken Clock Tart.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options

I don't have a good feeling about this question, after seeing the horse with a beard in the last stream.
  • Options
    Because this thread I will try to see how a pineapple pizza is :smile:
  • Options
    Should have pinneapple pizza in the game because it triggers people's reactions, apparently there's some people with inferior tastes out there who hate this delicacy
    PvE means: A handful of coins and a bag of boredom.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @Nerror needs to be more chimera to fit ashes... that pineapple needs to be crossed with at least 2-3 different fruit/flower inspirations :tongue:
  • Options
    pb1bgzakicqi.jpg
  • Options
    All that picture shows is that the freezer full of yummy hawaiian pizza is almost empty from all the people buying it.
  • Options
    MybroViajeroMybroViajero Member
    edited November 2023
    Rise up and be proud, enjoyers of pineapple with any food.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMf6Ozgu1b4&t=1s

xthj7ljpsdbf.png
    EDym4eg.png
  • Options
    MybroViajeroMybroViajero Member
    edited November 2023
    vraa5nga4eqg.png
    oyxtfrr0f04n.png
    z6fru52axhre.png

EDym4eg.png
  • Options
    I just realized that none of the races got the pineapple pizza option.
    And they locked the thread. :smiley:
  • Options
    SunScriptSunScript Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Ppl that overreact about pinapple on pizza live 90% of the time online on chats, and are completely unaware of cuisines, other than McDonalds.

Here are a few more fruits found on hot dishes:
    Figs
    Apples
    Pears
    Oranges.

I'm sorry, I can't let this obvious slander slide. Are we forgetting about the fruit that is central to entire dishes and cuisines just like that?

q4nr7htwypy0.png

I have taken the liberty of highlighting the relevant sections of the wikipedia page in red, out of respect for the fruit in question.
    Bow before the Emperor and your lives shall be spared. Refuse to bow and your lives shall be speared.
  • Options
    You know who likes pine apples on their pizza? Communists.
  • Options
    JC31 wrote: »
    You know who likes pine apples on their pizza? Communists.

I am pretty sure it's a capitalist invention :D Greek immigrant to Canada in 1954. The name Hawaiian came from the name on the can.

But, I am sure many communists like pineapple on pizza as well. It is after all amazing, and it transcends culture, religion and politics.