Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

With the extended alpha 2 test, will we have the game's access keys back?

duflydufly Member
edited June 10 in Support & FAQ
Hello, with the news that the alpha test server will be extended, will we have the opportunity to purchase access keys to play the game in alpha?

I'm from Brazil and I was hoping to have better conditions to buy the game key. When I finally had the opportunity to buy them, they left the game store.

Will we have the opportunity for the key to return to the website store? I wouldn't bother buying the access key, even without the things that came before.

Comments

• Options
    SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings dufly,

We are sorry, but as we have been announcing since September 11, 2023, Pre-Order packages have been removed from the [url="http://"]Ashes of Creation shop[/url] and are no longer available.

This is not the end of Ashes of Creation content, just the end of our Pre-Order packages. Keep an eye on our News and Social Media channels for updates as to what may be coming next on the Ashes of Creation shop.

I am closing this thread. If you have any other questions, please feel free to make a new post.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.