Beta/Alpha Account Deleted/Disabled

yamu1yamu1 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited June 20 in Support & FAQ
Why, after opening a support ticket on my account on the official AOC website, does my account no longer login? I know for sure I have the right username and password as its in my email from just a few days ago where I got confirmation that I opened a support ticket.

The ticket was about how the beta/alpha testing 500$ package that I bought (yes I was one of those people) had mysteriously disappeared from my account.

Is there anyone I can contact to have this sorted out? I paid $500USD and its all gone and its not even my fault. Something weird with the staff there or what?

Thanks

Comments

• yamu1yamu1 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Now I am logged in weird. I logged into an alternate account. But this is the account Im talkina bout.

It says in notifactions you have been unbanned. Firstly I got banned because people in the community thought I was this troll called GIGABEAR and I am not, I can get on voice to prove it. Secondly, such an unfair ban.

THIRDLY WHERE IS MY 500 DOLLAR ORDER
    I didnt even ask to be unbanned but its in my notifications as soon as I opened a support ticket? Weird right?
  • HatetankHatetank Member
    I'm glad you got it sorted out. The fact that they unbanned you means that they rectified an error on their part, regardless of if the ban was intentional or not. Cheers!
    Hatetank wrote: »
    I'm glad you got it sorted out. The fact that they unbanned you means that they rectified an error on their part, regardless of if the ban was intentional or not. Cheers!
    Its not sorted. My 500$ alpha/beta package is now missing. HELP
    Its possible thats its on another account... any way I can find my old ashes accounts? Far out.....
    Can we do a serarrch by name on my credit card? Can a staff person help me with that?> I want to play the next alpha its all ive looked forward to since 2016 in my depression
  • HatetankHatetank Member
    edited June 20
    Oh, I didn't see that you were still missing the purchase. Do you have the original email that shows the purchase? If so, keep that and when you receive a response from Intrepid I would provide that.

The email subject should start with "Your Intrepid Studios, Inc. receipt"
    Hatetank wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't see that you were still missing the purchase. Do you have the original email that shows the purchase? If so, keep that and when you receive a response from Intrepid I would provide that.

The email subject should start with "Your Intrepid Studios, Inc. receipt"

I cant find which email the account is that has my purhcase/pack. I was wondering if theres another way to find out? Although I could just be a scammer/hacker I suppose. Must I go through every email of mine to find this? I guess that is so.
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings yamu1,

We do not do any sort of account support in a public space such as the forums. Please put in a ticket for our support team and we can assist you with any account questions that you have.

https://support.ashesofcreation.com/

As for the "You've Been Unbanned" notification you received from the forums (without a corresponding "You have been banned" message), that happens if you change any information on your account. The forums temporarily lock the account until the changes are complete. We are working to improve that process.

I am locking this thread. If you have any other questions, please feel free to make a new post.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.