Alpha package

lordluciferslordlucifers Member
edited August 30 in Support & FAQ
I notice it give access to all future betas , give 1 month of sub ... but is the full game included with the alpha package or we have to pay for it when it release?

Comments

• HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I notice it give access to all future betas , give 1 month of sub ... but is the full game included with the alpha package or we have to pay for it when it release?

Ashes of Creation is planned to be a subscription only MMORPG with a cosmetic cash shop. So there's no box cost to buy the game initially and no ongoing costs for expansions.

From launch in order to play the game all you have to do is pay the subscription.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here.
    And all the emptiness inside disappears.

• Hinotori wrote: »

Ashes of Creation is planned to be a subscription only MMORPG with a cosmetic cash shop. So there's no box cost to buy the game initially and no ongoing costs for expansions.

From launch in order to play the game all you have to do is pay the subscription.

Thanks you for the answer Hinotori . is there somehwere where its writed by devs?
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    edited August 30
    Greetings lordlucifers

As Hintori mentioned, Ashes of Creation will have no box cost, only a monthly subscription.

We have an article (linked below) describing this.

How much will it cost to play Ashes of Creation?

I am closing this thread. Please feel free to make a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.