may need help?

DanhausenDanhausen Member
edited September 6 in Support & FAQ
the email i bought the beta on had my old phone number on so in the accounts tab i changed to the email i use for work so will my beta key go to there or do we need to make further change with some help from you guys that key wasnt cheap

Comments

• unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Do you receive their monthly newsletter to either email? That would be the one it is going to. If you are not seeing the regular emails that Intrepid sends out monthly, then you need to check your spam folders and such and whitelist them. It was my understanding (remember, not Intrepid customer service) that email addresses could not be changed on an account without CS intervention as a theft, hacking, third-party sales or other security issue. One of the things people like to do is buy accounts from others, then claim they have "lost their original email, and could Intrepid pretty, pretty please use this one instead from now on." I would file a ticket with Customer Service. List all the details you remember and see what response you get. If legit, they will sort you pretty quick from anecdotal experience.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • SomethingWittySomethingWitty Member, Staff, Leader of Men, Alpha One
    Greetings Danhausen,

Updating the email address in your account profile settings updates your contact email address. All emails pertaining to testing access will be sent to your contact email address.

I am closing this thread. Feel free to create a new post if you have any other questions.
    customer_support.gif
This discussion has been closed.